Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

BTTF29's Character Progress Topic

If you could shoot them through to me in whatever format you have them in that would be great. Send them to admin@bttfhillvalley.co.uk

Edit - In the meantime I'll sort your old account out, we upgraded the forum software around 6 months ago and everyone had to re-register, I can't remember if I pre-registered an account for you or not.

You should still be able to login on the old forum which is now located at http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum2/

Edited by Mike

If you could shoot them through to me in whatever format you have them in that would be great. Send them to admin@bttfhillvalley.co.uk

Edit - In the meantime I'll sort your old account out, we upgraded the forum software around 6 months ago and everyone had to re-register, I can't remember if I pre-registered an account for you or not.

You should still be able to login on the old forum which is now located at http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum2/

okay mike will do or even maybe try to convert my gtaIV version :)

Looks wet (i.e. unfinished) but cool.

I haven't seen Mark online to speak to, so I guess he's busy with school at the moment.

YAY! finally, some professional models. All we need now is an animator. We can't go without those priceless moments like Marty seeing is father in 1955 for the first time :shocking: and Doc right after he says, "But if we can figure out a way to push it up to 88 miles an hour. THAT'S IT," in BTTF 3.

f_vlcsnap7245m_d6b73f3.jpg

f_vlcsnap7264m_ad2800b.jpg

also bttf29, would your models work with BRYCE?

Edited by Statler

not sure never used it mainly 3ds and poser for me.

YAY! finally, some professional models. All we need now is an animator. We can't go without those priceless moments like Marty seeing is father in 1955 for the first time :shocking: and Doc right after he says, "But if we can figure out a way to push it up to 88 miles an hour. THAT'S IT," in BTTF 3.

*Picture*

*Picture*

also bttf29, would your models work with BRYCE?

I haven't seen Mark online to speak to, so I guess he's busy with school at the moment.

Got that right :P Just finished my Standard Grade Credit Maths and English, but I have to wait until August for the results. The 'Exam Buzz' will be over in a week or so, catch you on msn around then.

Well... All this have in the 0.2f, or in the 0.3x, 0.4x etc.? :shock:

Edited by Marty_Mcfly

So, I've known BTTF29 this entire year, better never really knew I knew him. Wow, brainn freeze.

I'm Nerdman3000 on the GTAForums btw.

BTW, I can animate them.

Edited by BTTFTIME

if you have a mdl decompiler and a smd importer for 3ds max is possible

So, I've known BTTF29 this entire year, better never really knew I knew him. Wow, brainn freeze.

I'm Nerdman3000 on the GTAForums btw.

BTW, I can animate them.

Will you shut up about being able to animate? I'm the rigger of the team now and will be the animator for the models to get them in game :P

Amen brother!!!

Amen brother!!!

Very truthful words. Nerdman, if you really can do even a half of things you say you can, prove it first!

Very truthful words. Nerdman, if you really can do even a half of things you say you can, prove it first!

Yeah where's the proof?

Can i get an aaaaaaaaaaamen.

Sign in to follow this