:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MidKnight

Easter Eggs?

Guest MidKnight

Well I thought that there should be a thread dedicated to Easter Eggs in BTTF: HV. When I say Easter Eggs I mean anything special you have encountered on your time travels or any idea's you have for an Easter Egg. So far the only thing I have noticed is if you go to the time June 6 06 6666 6:00 AM that the sky has this weird blood fog. Would have seen more but it crashed :P lol. So I will try to get some pics up. So please share any times that have something cool like this. PS: I think we all know about the Nth Dimension.

Edited by MidKnight

About what Nth Dimension are you talking about? xD

And in the beta HV map there was a secret base below the airport, but I don't really remember if it was made for mod or for fun..

Guest MidKnight

Cool. I have to check that out. Oh, about the EE I posted I think it only shows up at that particular time. Oh little anecdote, I was on the ride mission and I failed it but not before jumping to 1948. lol had to reset cause there's no Deloren's in the past.

Aren't you kind of obsessed with yourself, Grim? xD

About what Nth Dimension are you talking about? xD

And in the beta HV map there was a secret base below the airport, but I don't really remember if it was made for mod or for fun..

I put that there! :P

It was part of the first skyway beta release I did :lol: I removed everything from the airport too, so you could get to the runway quicker from the car showroom ;)

Cool. I have to check that out. Oh, about the EE I posted I think it only shows up at that particular time. Oh little anecdote, I was on the ride mission and I failed it but not before jumping to 1948. lol had to reset cause there's no Deloren's in the past.

the Jules Verne Train shows up after 1855

like the Lysine Contingency! XD

how about someone makes a '55 Lightning Bolt Doc? And if you RC the Lightning Bolt scene with that skin, another Marty runs around from behind the Clocktower

The dates after war have the army out in the street I can't remember World War 1's date, but I do the year 1918. No offense everyone just an idea. ;)

Edited by K.A.R.R.

but we WERE involved from 1917-1918 AND they shouldnt be on the streets from December 8, 1941-July 8, 1945

The thing is there's only been three wars fought on U.S. soil (after the Revolution). The War of 1812, The Civil War, & WWII: The Battle of the Aleutian Islands (Alaska). So the only place they would be on the streets is either in Alaska or eastern United States, which is nowhere near California.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Guest MidKnight

Or you could make it so there are alot of Female Pedestrians during WW1 and WW2. Since most of the males were at war. Just a thought. I will also check out that 9999 thing. Any particular time? Like I was thinking that DEC/29/9999/11:59 PM would be the end of time as we know it. Oh and I also noticed that anytime before the Automobile was invented there aren't any cars on the road.

EDIT: I thought of a cool (and in my uneducated opinion, easy) Easter Egg. It would be a refrence to the 1982 Blade Runner movie. In the years 2016-2020 it would be raining. Off and on but never sunny. Always either be cloudy or full on raining.

Edited by MidKnight

Why Dec 29th?

Don't you mean Dec 31, 9999, 11:59 pm?

Anyway the 6666 thing didn't work. I just had the evening red clouds.

Guest MidKnight

lol. Oops. I am new to the game. Thought those red evening clouds were ominous devil clouds.

PS: It's 29th because you can't input any higher a date, can you?

You can,

the only way it will work if the 2nd part of the day (ex: 29) is either 0 or 1, then the 1st part (ex: 29) can be 1 2 or 3.

Sign in to follow this