:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
SLNevitt

Other Selves

well can't the actor replacement code from The Ride be used to place a another goon in the DeLorean?

Yeah but only in a mission, (I'm only guessing here) but to have a goon follow you through time and space when not in/on a mission, might take up a bit too much coding space, and its not really that esscencial is it now! ;)

Edited by Orgcon

well it was in 0.2c but it was removed because Del went to a completely stripped script

actually, ive managed that already

when you stop and a random woman comes in your car, switch to instant time travel and do it!

it works lol!

unfortunatly, it only works with them, or could just replace them with characters and they just come randomly in lol

OR!! use the attract girl cheat, and do it that way XD

It works because instant time travel doesn't reset the car like the cutscene time travel does. Resetting removes any ped riding the vehicle. In fact, code-wise, the DeLorean you're riding after re-entry isn't the same DeLorean anymore.

And there's a better cheat than the attract girl cheat -- HOPINGIRL.

Hey guys, sorry I've not been here in a LONG time, I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for the 16,200 views and over 100 responses! It is an honor. Thankyou.

And the updated work on Hill Valley shops is brilliant! Keep it up!

Regards, SLNevitt

Thats what it does, but it resets the car, which remove all NPCs from the DeLorean

In coder's language, it destroys it and creates a new setting the same attributes to it.

Then that's why whenever i get sent to the Nth Dimension and TT again I end up still in the Nth Dimension... You know it's impossible to leave unless youre in the f-ing pay n spray or docs garage right? And if youre in those places, you couldnt have hit 88 to get there anyway... p**ses me off slightly... I have to restart the game... At least in 0.2e you gave a chance because you didnt get rid of the mini map... In 0.2d it WAS impossible... Wanted to kill somebody for leaving the mini map out during that... Grrrrrrrrrr on you.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

Lol...

Edited by Luikseer

Was it disabled? I think not, 'cause I can't imagine how it was done...

And you only need to repair the DeLorean once and then can leave the garage, at least I see enough to do that :P.

Whenever I'm in the Nth Dimension... The only thing i can see besides the trippy colors are the lights from intersection lights... You know Red, Yellow, and Green? Thats it... and the mini map...

But in 2d I dont know how it was done... but the mini map disappeared on my comp... so could be just me but anyways, Yeah... back to the topic boys and girls...

No it did it to me in 0.2d as well, but I always made sure I was near a pay and spray if I knew I was going to end up in the Nth dim. :D

What was fun was on the first island on the map, near the Strip Club, that Pay and Spray, get a good running speed and time travel right into it with the time circuits all screwed up, so as soon as you reenter you end up in the P&S, get out and go the other way

Speaking of Nth Dimensions, has anyone here tried going to the Nth Dimension in Instant Time Travel mode? I would love to see that.

i remember playing with the nth demension the blue and red were chasing after me i think it won i dont remember who won

6 hours ago, ~Leaf~ said:

or like.... never 

also that topic you bumped was from 2009

0.o lol.