:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
SLNevitt

Other Selves

:o

oh, okay

all i wanted was to have the plane pass-through u code and some type of recording piece that would enable realism

thats all, but okay

the plane-through u code plus the recodring bit would be able to do scenes better when u reenact the movies, or even just make up your own BTTF storyline

this is me now:

:o:o:o:o:D:lol::heh::heh:

besides a real-rep of your past-self would be realistic, if its not able to be out in the game then its tuff for me isn't it

this topic may as well be kept open for later use

Nice - Of course the final and BEST option would of course be to have a real recording of how you yourself played out the scene - but I think for now the best and simpler thing to do is have a 'pre-set' thing repeating itself all the time. Although considering for the lightning run we are only talking about 1 minute in game time (10:03 to 10:04) - maybe this would help the recording situation but I have no idea! lol :P

But it isin't possible for a few reasons.

1. This game engine can't do such things
  2. The amount of RAM to do such a thing would be exponential

we should just make it a mission where it auto-maticly does it. so when we go back it look exactly the same. like a cut scene. that i believe would be the final solution. that way we can animate the people the same way.

i agree with SLNevitt, we should use his idea for now, and use mine later on!

besides, cut-scene cross-timelines are and will be boring, not allowing for you to do anything

:) - This way you could 'interact' with the past in the 'major' events you've done - 'major' meaning mission-related. :P

but that way we will have exact movements! not just close...

And how do you want to record them? I thought you are a coder... Then think like one before you post :P.

recording willl just have to be done with a specil program or a modified version of an already existant program

Then you could interact

How about the mod team just adds into the code a section that spawns Deloreans with drivers that random intervals drive to 88 mph and disappear on pre-determined paths. Preferably in sections that we visit the most... the main strip, the airport, the beach... Just something for ooh's and aah's... And if we interfere they vanish... Kinda like being erased from existence... thought it'd be cool...

not a bad idea actually, i think it should be considered

i would

How about the mod team just adds into the code a section that spawns Deloreans with drivers that random intervals drive to 88 mph and disappear on pre-determined paths. Preferably in sections that we visit the most... the main strip, the airport, the beach... Just something for ooh's and aah's... And if we interfere they vanish... Kinda like being erased from existence... thought it'd be cool...

i dont understand him because of his inglish

put time traveling DeLoreans in the spots we visit most (airport and so on)

i dont understand him because of his inglish

What are you talking about? my english is fine. My punctuation might suck, but I speak perfect english. Screw you...

What are you talking about? my english is fine. My punctuation might suck, but I speak perfect english. Screw you...

i am not saying that you dont speak english well, i am saying that i dont understand you

Okay... As you wander around in the game, how about from time to time the game creates a Time Travel Delorean that drives to 88 mph and travels through time. The mod team would make it so it only happens in areas we time travel the most like at the airport or in front of Sunshine Autos. But if we cross the path or stop these Time Machines from hitting 88 mph in the space programmed they vanish as if they were erased from time. Make sense now?

These Time Machines would appear around the corner just out of sight. You would have to control over them except to block their path and make them disappear from existence.

As an added bonus, I think it'd be cool that if you did block these cars enough, they would cause changes in the space time continuum. Like cars in your garage would disappear, or the map would change, and if you did it enough times, automatic "Nth Dimension"...

or they could install a faulty opcode so if you stop it, the game crashes, and I have a surprise I will reveal maybe tomorrow, if not tuesday

A Surprise?!?!?! I LOVE SURPRISES!!!! IS IT A PICTURE OF A MONKEY? EATING A DONUT!? GOD, I HOPE IT"S A PICTURE OF A MONKEY EATING A DONUT!!!!

For British people who find the need to use too many consonants, replace every "donut" with "doughnut"

OMG!!! IT IS!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still WIP and it's not really a surprise it's more of a good idea that I'm shocked someone didnt already conceive

so here it is

paradoxmarty.jpg

and I'm working on Doc and Biff and possibly a few others

Edited by hscitpe