:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Microman

Doc's Hill Valley

hey microman it would be could to see if you can model a more acurate road for hill valley since the actually road goes on an angle and not like it is in the hv from sketchup. i believe that for hill valley to be constructed it needs to have its correct road system. thats unless its already modelled.

believe that for hill valley to be constructed it needs to have its correct road system. thats unless its already modelled.

Already being worked on.

Okay 3 things...

1. Where can i find the program to make my own little things like that?

2. Where can i find an instruction guide or tutorial to learn to use this program?

3. And finally... Where can i get the Ecto 1? I want the Ghostbusters car!

1 search 3dsmax on google

2 search 3ds max tutorials on google

3 ask dragonking or make like a tree

The tutorials help alot, but when it comes right down to it, it takes two things "Trial & Error" and "Practice." Don't expect to beable to create or edit a car or something else right off the bat.

I just noticed that some parts of Doc's Hill Valley model is made from bottles. It is also the first I noticed that it's a ping-pong table. Doc is one resourceful scientist, despite of being rich at that time period.

@bastien: The red car would be separate, probably an object to run along the table. Speaking of which, it would be neat to have the red car in the end part of the road of the model, then you just press TAB near the car to have it move and do a lightning run. There'll be spark, flashes and stuff whenever the car's antenna touches the cable, and the car would always go in flames in the end. It ain't as good as the real lightning run in 0.2e, but at least it's less crash-y, more simple and still interesting and fun to watch. And you can repeat it as much as you like to without doing much than just pressing TAB. :lol:

Thats a cool idea angeloelibz24, and keep up the awesome work microman.

Edited by BTTFTIME

there should be a bin which after the run sets on fire for ten seconds then have extinguiser like smoke coming of it and have that end after 30 seconds

Nice idea , angeloelibz24 !

I modelled 2 things ( the Skyway and the "Marvin Berry And The Starlighters" scene ) since I made this model ... But if I post this 2 things here , i will make a off-topic ... o_o ... Maybe later ...

Hmmm, your idea sounds quite cool, angelo.

Nice idea , angeloelibz24 !

I modelled 2 things ( the Skyway and the "Marvin Berry And The Starlighters" scene ) since I made this model ... But if I post this 2 things here , i will make a off-topic ... o_o ... Maybe later ...

Why don't you just have one of the mods edit the topic's name to "MICROMAN'S MODELS"?

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Because I'm not in the team ... And all my models are unofficials ... (srry for my bad english on this sentence ... )

Because I'm not in the team ... And all my models are unofficials ... (srry for my bad english on this sentence ... )

Yes, but some of your stuff sometimes ends up in the mod, for example would be possibly be "Doc's Hill Valley" or the "Twin Pines Mall".

Edited by BTTFTIME

has that been completed yet?

if so, can u send me a link, i would like 2 use it in the game

also I need it...cause Doc uses it to explain Time Travel to his guinea p..erm..umm....I mean Time Travel Volunteers *shifty eyes*

perhapsthisdemonstrationwillsufice.jpg

and if you look closely, you can see the net for the ping-pong part

where are all these videos? I've seen the ride footage and don't remember that part.

Are you sure, I don't remember any ride footage on the DVDs or are you talking about the separate releases?