Sign in to follow this  
Marty_Mcfly

New DeLorean Re-entry (white)

I make one new DeLorean re-entry.White.

In the Movie:

imagemnho.png

In the Game:

recolorized.png

This should be moved to the Coding section, and shouldn't be in the map section.

Just an observation.

Guest rave

dude needs two explosions one white and a normal so it doesnt look like fog :)

Sorry :rolleyes: i make one video later....

This is more accurate in my opinion. The red departure implosion (not explosion) only appeared with the BTTF3 De Lorean, while the other versions of the De Lorean had a white smoke-like implosion. I guess it's a good idea to make the departure implosions of the BTTF1 and BTTF2 De Loreans white while the BTTF3 De Lorean red.

I make other DeLorean re-entry:

beta.png

Sorry, my fraps have problem to make one video...

Ahh, angeloelibz24, is impossible to make 2 re-entrys, sorry :P

Edited by Marty_Mcfly

That looks better imo, but try making it a bit grayish. As far as I know, the one in the movies is a bit grayish, not completely white.

Where do you get that particle? I really want to try that implosion for myself. Looks more movie-accurate (no offense Del). :lol:

Also another thing I've noticed is the Marty McFly skin. Did you make it yourself?

Ahh, angeloelibz24, is impossible to make 2 re-entrys, sorry :P

What I was trying to suggest was different colors for the implosions of the DeLoreans (white for the BTTF1 and BTTF2; red for the BTTF3 and Time Train). You would still be using the same particle for those implosions.

A friend of mine made FOUR implosions -- 1 for the original DeLoreans, 1 for the '04 DeLorean/DMC-13, 1 for the Time Train, and the last 1 for the extra time machine he coded and (re-)modeled himself (a Lamborghini car with coils and an exposed back full of time machine parts). Like what I'm suggesting above, the difference is just the color. He used the same particle. I don't see why it shouldn't be possible, but then again he made it for 0.2d. I guess it's probably because of the insufficient variables available for you guys to use.

I make the implosion.Using images of the movie.

My friend.The implosions are of particle (particle.txd) of the explosion when the car explodes catch fire, so before it was red, not to leave the car when the explosion of another bomb being color.The implosions can not be different, only to modify the particle (in date).(the second implosion, the blue, is modified in the particle in data your friend modified this, i dont modified this.I modified and create textures.)

(sorry my english is not verry good, i am brazilian.)

Edited by Marty_Mcfly

My fraps have problem... <_<

that shot is awesome with the tail of the DeLorean in there

PM me the textures, and I'll make a video of it if you want...

Mike, ok, I want you to creat a video of my textures, and put my name at the end of the video ;)

(sorry my english is not verry good)

I already sent a PM to you with a link to download the file

Edited by Marty_Mcfly

Verry good the video Mike ;)

The implosion is nice, but not sure about the re-entry though. Any way to put the explosion to reverse for re-entry?

Wanna try this texture myself. Did you modify the code to have this?

Many people do not like my 2nd version :rolleyes: , then I created another DeLorean re-entry.See in the animated gif :

this better?

(my animated gif is very fast, sorry...)

deloreanfinalreentry.gif

sorry for my low quality and for the speed in the animated gif...

Please coment...

(more: See my topic in character modeling, the skins are there)

Edited by Marty_Mcfly

My animated gif was very fast, the effect it is very fast, but slower and at play :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this