:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Freddy Pharkas

Trippy coils?

Awhile back, there was a poll about which coil colors would look best for the new '04 DeLorean, and one of the "joke" videos was of the coils being multicolored...I was just curious if anyone knew how to edit the coil colors to be like that, just for purposes of personal amusement :P

@Grim - Do you know how to edit the .scm? If you don't, go learn... There are tutorials on GTAF, but some are a bit sucky, otherwise Google and Yahoo are your friends :D And use Sanny builder not Vice builder to edit, or you instantly FAIL :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

hey i am from germany too so well let me explain it to you in german:

coils sind die leuchtenden lichter am 04' delorean (des an der seite wo man den mr. fusion nachfüllt) :-) ich denke mal das es das ist genau weis ichs nämlich auch nicht bin erst 14 jahre alt aber schau mal hier

das ist ein deutsch english wörterbuch (german english dictionary)

danke!

mit dem scheiß englisch dass man aufm gymnasium bekommt, kommt man in england/USA nicht weit. It's wee weeing me off! coils, was sind coils? danke! ist immer wieder schön leute von hier zu treffen :D

WHEN YOU SAY SOMTHING IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE YOU MUST PROVIDE AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION

WHEN YOU SAY SOMTHING IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE YOU MUST PROVIDE AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION

They don't learn German in New Zealand? :P Ich kan das ein bisschen verstehen. NO, I'm absolutely not German. :P But I agree with you.

OK, and only for you EJW... uhmmm... EWJ ;)

hey i am from germany too so well let me explain it to you in german:

coils sind die leuchtenden lichter am 04' delorean (des an der seite wo man den mr. fusion nachfüllt) :-) ich denke mal das es das ist genau weis ichs nämlich auch nicht bin erst 14 jahre alt aber schau mal hier

das ist ein deutsch english wörterbuch (german english dictionary)

[...]:

coils are the shining lights at the 04' delorean (that at its side, where you refill mr. fusion) :-) I [only] think that it is this, but i'm not sure, i'm only 14 years old but look here, it's a german-english-dictionary [...]

danke!

mit dem scheiß englisch dass man aufm gymnasium bekommt, kommt man in england/USA nicht weit. It's wee weeing me off! coils, was sind coils? danke! ist immer wieder schön leute von hier zu treffen :D

Thanks!

With this shi-tty english that you learn at the gymnasium [(a form of school in germany)], you wont get far in england/USA. [...]

coils, what are coils? thanks! it's always nice to meet people from here [(gemany)] :D

--------------------------------------------------

@Jens&Pflugi:

Nein, die Coils sind die Teile (Funken) die vorne am DeLorean entspringen und nach hinten fliegen, wenn er kurz vor der Zeitreise ist. Kann man in diesem Video (am Anfang) gut sehen:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Beim BTTF2 DeLorean sind die z.B. blau.

The same in English:

No, the coils are the things (sparks) that fly from the DeLoreans front behind it, when he's about to timetravel. You can see them in this vid at the beginning:

[*video*]

The BTTF2 DeLorean e.g. hast blue ones.

Edited by Mini-Me

.... you can learn german in new zealand if you want to. just like you can learn german in america if you want to but its not a national language. New Zealanders speak English man what would make you think were a german speaking county?