Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Luis

Other Eras of Hill Valley

Well,I just thought,but I noticed that In the 1970s in 0.2e,their are cars from 1950s,and somehow,that gave me an Idea,first,well after all the Hill Valley Era Maps from the movies are done we make other Eras like the 70s,60s,30s,20s,40s,and more.

Also I got an idea,that the cars don't appear by area,but instead in when they come out,like a 1981 DeLorean will appear after January 1,1981,12:00 A.M.

Now they can Disappear after about maybe 10 years

and we can add new cars from Other Eras,though I don't know if there are more Extra cars aloud,but maybe you can add new cars,not replace,that way we can have 70s,60s,30s,20s,40s,and more cars,Now the Horse should replace the Motorcycle,after 1855,and until 1903,

Now I know this is alot,but to make it easier,I would be happy enough to look up these new cars.

Edited by Luis

Well,I just thought,but I noticed that In the 1970s in 0.2e,their are cars from 1950s,and somehow,that gave me an Idea,first,well after all the Hill Valley Era Maps from the movies are done we make other Eras like the 70s,60s,30s,20s,40s,and more.

Also I got an idea,that the cars don't appear by area,but instead in when they come out,like a 1981 DeLorean will appear after January 1,1981,12:00 A.M.

Now they can Disappear after about maybe 10 years

and we can add new cars from Other Eras,though I don't know if there are more Extra cars aloud,but maybe you can add new cars,not replace,that way we can have 70s,60s,30s,20s,40s,and more cars,Now the Horse should replace the Motorcycle,after 1855,and until 1903,

Now I know this is alot,but to mae it easier,I would be happy enough to look up these new cars.

Also,the map after 1890 will be the 1885 map,just the bridge completed and the Clock tower completed.Then the earas change through time.

There is no point in making other time periods. Realistically, towns do not change so much in only ten year gaps. Also, the mod will take longer to build stuff between 1885-1955. We probably won't even make a empty desert version for anything before 1884. The cars spawning can be adjusted to allow slight changes for year. But is it so odd to see a 50's car in the 70's? We still see cars from the late 80's being used now.

There is no point in making other time periods. Realistically, towns do not change so much in only ten year gaps. Also, the mod will take longer to build stuff between 1885-1955. We probably won't even make a empty desert version for anything before 1884. The cars spawning can be adjusted to allow slight changes for year. But is it so odd to see a 50's car in the 70's? We still see cars from the late 80's being used now.

Yeah,but in the game,in the 70s,It's only 50s,no 80s or something.

but not from '50 :P i mean to archer

Edited by Futureman

Removing cars is not the problem. Making the map is. And you can't add peds. You have to replace current ones. You would see Indians walking around in all the time lines.

Okey,Here is a fix based on your comments:

Okey,let me just say that after all the Hill Valley Era Maps from the movies(1885,1955,1985,1985-A,2015) are done,we should make other Eras like the 70s,60s,30s,20s,40s,and more.

Now based on you Era comments,The cars don't disappear,just new cars come,and then less old cars can be found.

Additionally we can add new cars from Other Eras,though I don't know if there are more Extra cars aloud,but maybe you can add new cars,not replace,that way we can have 70s,60s,30s,20s,40s,and more cars,Now the Horse should replace the Motorcycle,after 1855,and until 1903,

Now I know this is alot,but to make it easier,I would be happy enough to look up these new cars.

Also,the map after 1890 will be the 1885 map,just the bridge completed and the Clock tower completed.Then the earas change through time.

lol I JUST posted something about that....

The delorean never really dissappeared after the 80's... they just went into hiding because people take care of these precious gems. Garaged them... Every year they have an event where all delorean enthusiasts gather for a weekend

You can't add cars to VC without making the game more unstable.

i didnt mean that i meant the actual car classes of the game which tells vc which ped groups drive certain cars.

people who live near me use cars from the 40/50s

lol across my street there's a Cadillac Eldorado Brougham, now that's old... and I've seen '55 Bel Air's driving around, a Mercury Cougar here and there, lol...

when the time period and map changes all thats going to happen is the buildings and terrain textures will change, so theoretically this could be implimented, every couple of years you go a couple buildings will change untill , when youv reached the next era from the movies its complete, then the proces starts again to get to the next one.

i beleive this has been discussed before.

The cars spawning can be adjusted to allow slight changes for year. But is it so odd to see a 50's car in the 70's? We still see cars from the late 80's being used now.

Speaking of which, where's my most awaited hover-converted Jeep Wrangler? :lol:

We definetly should add many new eras to the game. Adding time specific peds CAN be accomplished by the way. I was also wondering how many GB the game would take up if we did all that. And maybe what processor u would need to have, etc.

You say era specific peds can be implemented; how might the team go about securing certain pedestrains in certain eras?

I wonder that as well, but it is a good idea. I mean seeing ppl from 1885 in 2015 and 2015 ppl in 1885 will seem weird

The game can tells a certain group to spawn in certain locations (Military). But we could run out of ped's for all the eras.

The game can tells a certain group to spawn in certain locations (Military). But we could run out of ped's for all the eras.

Yea especially when some of the slots will be used for the Needles, Jennifer, and Biff models. (And I'm guessing George, Lorraine, and many others as well)

We could run out of peds. VC is just not to advance. There's only a few group's that VC can recognise.

Sign in to follow this