:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Doctor Emmet L Brown

2050 and onwards...

I dont know what section this would b in but o well... i hav an idea, how about if the delorean travels to 2050 or further then the whole city is a desert with buried buildings, and (if possible) there are tanks flying that shoot at you when you go too close, there could also be army men walkin about and the buildings are smoking and on fire too id b happy to model it, altho i cant import it... <_< o well hope you like it! :D

That reminds me, I need to download that alien map mod for SA, so I can drive my del through it.

The Alien City mod is near compleation, it'd be stupid to download one of the early betas at this point HJS :lol: Just wait a couple more weeks ;)

i hav an idea, how about if the delorean travels to 2050 or further then the whole city is a desert with buried buildings, and (if possible) there are tanks flying that shoot at you when you go too close, there could also be army men walkin about and the buildings are smoking and on fire too id b happy to model it, altho i cant import it... <_< o well hope you like it! :D

No, it's a retarded idea, closed.

Mike, do you have a big red stamp at home that says:

Retarded!

? I guess you love using it :D

I'll be opening this topic 'cause I see that many people have been making the same kind of topic over and over again. Let's just discuss it in one topic instead. All discussions concerning eras of HV beyond 2015 will be made here. Any more topics of the same type made will be closed or merged with this topic. We mods/admins are getting a bit irritated about you guys making the same type of topics when it is clearly not possible at the moment.

They can discuss it, but we will not implementing it. It's going to be hard enough coding in the 5 different Hill Valley maps as it is, without complicating it by adding in a non cannon future map. <_<

Speaking of which, I think the best solution for people to not ask for more eras anymore is to limit the destination year, perhaps from 1 AD (how California would look like in this year, just a clear green field with some trees) up to 2050 (2015 Hill Valley). Since people can travel much further to the future or to the past, it is expected for people to ask for more eras.

wouldn't that take up more coding space though?

the best trick is put not asking for more eras as a rule and if the same people keep asking for more eras just give them a warning through the warning system and if the do it again give them a hour suspension well it could be 30mins

I'd say just leave it as it is. I mean it's not like you can travel to BC, closest you can come is Jan. 1st 0000 and that's technically AD. And furthest you can go is December 31st 9999.

Actually, you can live in year 10.000 and further too :P

Or you earn some money to pay the bills when you leave your pc for ages on :P.