:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

C.P. R.R. No. 131 Rogers Locomotive.

Yeah, well I won't lie and I will say that I see that some details still need work. But overall - looks great.

Yeah, well I won't lie and I will say that I see that some details still need work. But overall - looks great.

What parts, would help Carlos improve it if you can specify which bits of the train you think need work and why.

I have to add, it has changed a little since that photo. Maybe just the wood is what really changed; so, care to elaborate, iProton? :P

In the media

@Mike: not many of them. Like the lamp on the front, the side engines and minor textures. I just try to be constructive :P

Wow!Very good :jump::clapping:

ok, found a few particles that i HOPE aren't being used. Because this looks really really good. Especially that yellow smoke. Going to have to copy some of those settings.

gta-vc2009-10-1522-02-18-23.jpg

gta-vc2009-10-1522-03-29-40.jpg

gta-vc2009-10-1522-04-17-29.jpg

and because of those changes to the smoke.....a few things had to change.

gta-vc2009-10-1522-36-28-37.jpg

But I will try my best to make it all look better.

me neither......lol

Anyway, here's the new cold delorean effects, since the train took over it's smoke. The delorean and train now share the same cold particle.

gta-vc2009-10-1522-43-37-66.jpg

I didn’t realise you had started work on the coloured smoke already, the train looks really good.

However, the effects on the del now don’t look anywhere near as good (e.g. it only looks like one vent is working, and isn’t the bttf 1 del supposed to have a heavy cold effect? At the moment it looks more like the bttf II cold effect), and, since plays a more important part across the movies, personally I don’t think it’s effect’s should be sacrificed for the train. *stand’s by for timetrain to completely disagree with that statement :P*

Yeah, when I was fiddling around with the particles I had similar problems that I couldn't get rid off, e.g. the non-smoke looking like colored smoke or the spiraling black smoke - that's why I quickly gave up :(.

Hope you can figure out more ;).

I disagree actually. The old cold effects were too heavy. Probably the only reason it looked more like the movie........was because our delorean has no ice.

bf1_ice.jpg

Besides...........I'm not done fiddling with particles. So hold off on your statement.