:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

C.P. R.R. No. 131 Rogers Locomotive.

:o and that's unfinished? Well it looks awesome, I guess you still need to add the blocks of wood in the back and all.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

This Model is awesome ! You are amazing ...

ok I have a question, will you have to different models, one with the tires and the other without. Just wondering.

"TimeTrain is about to BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

Already did. lol.

ok I have a question, will you have to different models, one with the tires and the other without. Just wondering.

The tires on the front will be an add on, as well as the damaged parts.

When the train reach 65 MPH , can you put a animation ? ( fires on the top of the train , etc )

When the train reach 65 MPH , can you put a animation ? ( fires on the top of the train , etc )

That will be for the bttf III sequence only

Oh you've gone and spoilt the suprise! I wanted to see it in game without seeing it here first! Now I have to get drunk to forget I ever saw it <_<

Its very nice by the way, while I can still remember it ;)

:notworthy: great, does that mean i dont need to take pictures of it when i go to jamestown??

Yes, if you could still take pictures that would be great, since the details of a few parts and infact most of the inside of the cab have been gussed. So some good detailed shots of the train would help Carlos make it 100% perfect.

Plus Timetrain wouldn't say no to some more pictures to add to his collection. :P

True mike. :P but edfake remember the locomotive in Jamestown is still being rebuilt and is locked away in one of the sheds, the cab hasn't been started on last I've seen, but the cab is on display out front. But they do have a special shed with movie props from the locomotive as well as pictures of it in action you could probably get some good shots, and who knows, maybe if you ask you can see the progress on the locomotive. I would love to see how things are going.

:o and that's unfinished?

Yep, some details are still in creation.

And I hope the animation will also be done in some weeks ;):D

OMG!!!

It looks great. Woooooooow...And you said it is unfinished. Loooks great.