:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTF4

Drive-in

I made a model of drive-in Back to the future and I do not know how to put it in vice city. Someone can help me?

Here's a screen:

5091SketchUp-2008-07-20-20-31-13-04.jpg

You do realise this has already been modelled, (and no offense, but a lot better quality too... nothing personal, it's just that Ace is a god...) right? So sorry pal, but you wasted your time :P

(Note to self:- Why do people always model the stuff that's already been modelled!?)

Edited by Evilraptor

This drive-in the feces a year ago and now I just want help for insert in vice city. That is, I want to know how to put it in vice city.

Edited by BTTF4

Yeah the guy asked how to put it in. Not asked to give the model to the team to use.

Then you know how can I put it?

I don't map. But you would have to convert it, then make collision files for it. Add it to the IPL to load up.

This looks like a re-run of the first nerdman days....

Nerdman,What kind of stupid name is that,

Though,that name sounds familiar,ah ha,I saw a youtube video once by a guy named Nerdmanreturns,

oh well,they are most likely different people.

Though,that name sounds familiar,ah ha,I saw a youtube video once by a guy named Nerdmanreturns,

They are the same people...

You are way too obvious, stop mentioning Nerdman, then you'll be right.

Yeah how do you get sketchup stuff into VC the only way in know is to use 3ds max but it crashes

for me

It IS the only way as far as I know. But importing sketchup models into VC makes them very buggy. :mellow:

Well it's not really the model that's buggy, it's creating collisions from the model that is buggy... to be fair I'd rather scratch make one in 3DS Max with the model frozen, it'd probably be a less poly collision, and it'd work better too...

and you speak like him to :rolleyes: and you talk like him

Nice vid mate, I'm liking that!!

I must admit I was giggling like a kid when I pulled off the time travel run on this map the first time...feels just like the film, wondering if you're going to get to 88 before hitting the screen!!

Wicked work getting it in the map mate, and the textures look ace too.