Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marty007

2015 Police Car

Hmm... Isn't happening to me... But I really much agree with Grim Reaper and think that there are 2 polmav.txd's in your gta3.img, marty007.

Got it. The "body" texture in the polmav.txd was grey for some reason. I just opened it in photoshop and lowered the brighness to black. works like a champ now. What the hell would cause it to be changed to grey. i dick around with the mod alot, but i never edited the polmav. txd.

Well, I've been wondering about changing the Police Helicopter, which follows you when you have 5 stars, into the 2015 police car. Is it a simple dff/txd replacement or what?

no because even in the past it would be 2015. i was thinking if u have stars in futre then 2015 chace u. when u go through time they chace you though time aswell. lol

Its not a simple dff/txd change else it would have been done already, not officially though, cause like Ed said it would spawn in every year. It can't be done cause the heli dff has more dummies (moving parts and stuff, like the rotors for instance), if you try to replace them as they are, the game crashes. I have done this many times before looking for the solution :lol: Del managed to do it once, cause I saw it in a vid he made ages ago but he never told us how he did it <_< He said he didn't want to give to much away ...git :P

Well, "it would spawn in every year" is wrong. Did you ever see the actual heli before about 1985? I didn't, cause the wanted levels are limited. Problem is that the heli already chases you at a 4 stars wanted level. It would be better if it was a 5 stars one :(

The chopper spawns at level 3 stars. If we can hack the EXE and find where it's controlled, then we could use it.

ahhhh, fantastic. great. we may be able to make 3star as police and 4star as 2015. i forgot about those wanted level limitations.

well you guys did say that you were going to be getting rid of all the wanted levels once the mod is almost finished (since marty & doc never got in trouble with the police).

I was two! If you took them away you'd take away the heart and soul of GTA and the point of having it on this crappy engine! <_<

Well the point was it's a sandbox game. The police system is a extra. I want it to stay in as well. It took me 4 hrs to record and layout the radio voice overs, after all, lol.

Sign in to follow this