:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TWG

Custom Radio Stations

I know there's a way to replace radio stations with your own station....but can someone refresh me?

Yessss, thanks Arch!

Is there a way to get the songs to play randomly when you convert to a .adf file?

ok, errrr....

I put the ESPANT.adf that i created back into the Audio dir of GTAVC buttttt nothing.

ok, errrr....

I put the ESPANT.adf that i created back into the Audio dir of GTAVC buttttt nothing.

Make sure your using a No CD Crack otherwise Vice City is going to run the radio stations off of your disc.

No. That's if you didn't install them to your PC.

well i remember back when i was trying to edit radio stations on VC about 1 year ago and i changed em but they didn't work until i used a no cd crack. i even had the radio stations installed. But it may have just been me.

i dont see the problem. very easy to do

Download a MP3 to ADF converter (very small program)

Take a program & join about 10-12 songs as one HUGE mp3

Save that file

Load it in the converter

Convert it

Save it to the AUDIO folder. If you have a station in it called the same, OVERWRITE it.

Enjoy by changing the stations in game. :-)

ah, nowi finally know why it say KKHV, HVR 109.7 and Rewind FM but still plays Wildstyle Pirate, VRock and Wave 103 :D

Since i got the files that are downlodable on ModDB i'll try to add them somewhen ;)

EDIT: OK, somewhen changed to now :D The radio stations need to be a bit louder (to be as loud as the others), but they work fine :) And they're definitely worth to be added!

Edited by Mini-Me