:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
hscitpe

Hscitpe's Authenticated Ride Mission

No, I've been working on a side project, plus, I need to know what you guys want (See above post)

Heheh... What about making a sign out of a VC Stock window (I think it's a col edit, but what do I know), that way you can crash through it.;

well, I COULD replace the windows from Sunshine Autos, but then all of 'em would say BACK TO THE FUTURE THE RIDE on 'em, unless I can find something of equal size that isint really used, that can break.

EDIT: As Doc says in the Animated Series JUMPIN JIGOWATTS! The window from the Office Building, which you can still kinda see in the Back to the Future: Hill Valley insignia. Del removed the elevator code, so there's really no way up there, because it's just above the DeLoreans height limit. I can use that.

EDIT:(again) The model for the windows is one big model in the outline of the windows. But there are windows in the North Point Mall that have windows with the GASH logo on it.

Edited by hscitpe

also the del is able to easily reach the inside of the office building, I've done it many times in 0.2e.

@hscitpe, what's the texture name for each window, maybe I can help (maybe).

Sunshine Autos: Carshowwin1 inside the air_carshow.txd dictionary

I'll edit this post with the other two later

alright thanks Statler....btw what ever happened to the Honest Joe part?

A change of character, went from BTTF to the Muppets. (The character is from the balcony, his name is STATLER).

Also, no promises. Remember I'm still a novice when it comes to modding, but photo-editing is a different story.

Edited by Statler

Sounds cool. I love those two old guys. They're funny as hell!

I did I replaced the R* sign with Back to the Future The Ride

hey hscitpe, guess you can throw the replace ped here... if you can THANKS :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thumbup::thumbs:

Hey, you were talking about doc's assistent. I could skin one for you if you want. :D

Male Doc Assistent

heres one. hes fat and has a ciggarett but the best i can do without modeling system.

(if someone could give a link to a good FREE modeling sytem that would be great! :) )

AND ALSO YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD THE AMERICAN.GXT!!

Edited by les

Hey, you were talking about doc's assistent. I could skin one for you if you want. :D

No i was talking about the replace ped with caracters from the movie... hscitpe know what i am talknig about is from the "Other Selves" topic :P

Les: AND ALSO YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD THE AMERICAN.GXT!!

@Les: i agree with you cuz we can't download please post it on Megaupload or give it to me or somebody to put it on megaupload :P:D

Edited by BTTF HV Series leader

You need to make an 8 passenger delorean for the ride. Then you could put biff in the bttf2 delorean. Ive tried but i couldnt figure it out. Im too new at modeling.

Ummm... then the car will look like a limo and won't get 88 mph <_< jeez. Bad idea :thumbdown: sorry les but it's practically impossible to catch a delorean with a limo :|