:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
hscitpe

Hscitpe's Authenticated Ride Mission

Wait, marty wasn't the driver in the ride. Was there even a driver in the ride or just 8 passengers?

Which in theory is possible, but is most likely very glitchy.

Why does it have to be tommy? Cant you just replace the IGplayer with a marty version?

Oops: Now i see what you think Hscitpe, you want a simple person like in the real ride to drive the delorean :D, it's good to be tommy

But you can make the addition to change on marty :D

Thank you DK

Well I guess with my gaming computer finally finished being repaired I'll give this another shot, no new progress to report though.

EDIT: Thank God, I thought I had lost all my previous work, forgot I uploaded most of it to Mediafire

XD

Edited by hscitpe

When I click on CLICK ME FOR AMERICAN.GXT !!!!, he told me that the link is dead. Does someone can send the "AMERICAN.GXT" on mission "Back To The Future The Ride"

you don't need caps for everything :P ...

and i don't have it put in my game and i can't remember where i put it on my pc...

as far as where to get it... umm idk sry

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

I have very cool idea.On new mission back to the future :

First make new map from np 1885.when biff teleport to 2015 then use custom location to enter this 1885 year map.Sorry for my bad english:(

It doesn't have to do anything with Hscitpe's The Ride mission..

well when is he going to relese it

and this is off topic how do you make a custom model for the VC skins so they can have skirts and stuff and can you show me an example, and instructions to do it thanks.

Edited by skypokemon

Skirts? Why don't you do it yourself? I guess you make a model of player like any other model

I just want to make skins like clara

Hey hscript/edfake what is a code so I can make docs truck open in the back so we dont have too wait for a year.

Edited by skypokemon

You open Main.scm

Then you drop dead and stop posting this crap in my topic, to answer your previous question, I don't know, read a page or so back and tell me when you hit the post about having to start over :thumbs:

You use SannyBuilder.

You use SannyBuilder.

EDIT: Ah, beaten by Joe

Edited by RG

i thnk you should ignore skypokemon, i mean he posted the EXACT same thing in a span of 2 MINUTES!!, now he should get warned for that!

double post on an informative short question which can be answered by the button called search. i agree, i would warn him.

Looks more like the old "clicked Post Reply button twice or more" button issue. I experienced this once before, and unlike skypokemon above the duplicate post was made 4 minutes after the original (slow net connection or impatience or both are to blame). Gonna delete his second post, and let this pass...for now. Consider this a "pre-warn".