:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
hscitpe

Hscitpe's Authenticated Ride Mission

WHOOT! After like four hours of searching every little corner of VC I found flags like the ones that hang off of the DeLorean in Pt II (see pic above)

and Microman, if you want, send me Doc's Hill Valley model and I'll add it to the Ride once I make a Docs Office inside the Institute.

Edited by hscitpe

WHOOT! After like four hours of searching every little corner of VC I found flags like the ones that hang off of the DeLorean in Pt II (see pic above)

Where are they in VC? Inside the mall or what?

I think there is some houses on Starfish island that do have the small ribbon of flag hanging in a backyard. Not sure tho. Might be in VCS

@HJS

There's a small raceway downtown near the Condo's and if I'm not mistaken there's some on the beach near the old RC Car racetrack.

I can't , I don't have the dff model yet ...

Dragon King convert it , but the textures had a problem ...

Thanks, but progress slowed down 'cause DKs dumb Ecto-1 screwed up my game <_<, so I'm reinstalling as we speak, but don't worry, I've secured the Institute files ;)

Edited by hscitpe

FINALLY! I got screenshots working in the KM Player so heres what that sign looks like

and under FUTURE it says THE RIDE but it's kinda hard to see

bttfsign.jpg

Thanks, but progress slowed down 'cause DKs dumb Ecto-1 screwed up my game <_<, so I'm reinstalling as we speak,

Isn't this why we make BACKUPS?

yeah but it was like 4am when I installed it, so I wasnt thinking right

what the hell is km player?

[EDIT] Oh, I use VLC (for most file types) and Media Player Classic (for .mkv & .ogm files)

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

@HJS

There's a small raceway downtown near the Condo's and if I'm not mistaken there's some on the beach near the old RC Car racetrack.

yea but those aren't different colors (they're checkered), which makes me think they use only one picture file in the txd.

Okay... All this is good and all but how exactly would i go about getting to those files... Aren't they encoded in the exe?

I say that VLC is the best one :P

Only problem I ever had with VLC is playing MKV and OGM files (for anime). The video and audio would sometimes get choppy (like what happens when you watch your Satellite television in the rain). And Media Player Classic never has that problem.

Okay... All this is good and all but how exactly would i go about getting to those files... Aren't they encoded in the exe?

What? Editing the Main.scm? No, it's under "Installlocation>data>main.scm" to edit it, use Sanny (it's in the first post"

to edit the text its "Installlocation>TEXT>american.gxt"

OK guys, backups installed, most everything is back to normal, but I've got a question for you guys. The floating text on the LED sign at the Stadium, anyone know how to change that?

I was wondering the same thing the other day. I'm guessing it's either in the scm or gxt (most likely gxt).

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

You would think so, but I couldn't find anything regarding it in the gxt file.

EDIT: Ok just checked and couldnt find anything in the main.scm

Edited by hscitpe

OK guys, I want your input again. Since, according to the Ride, you are a time travel volunteer, do you want to do the ride as Marty McFly or Tommy Vercitti*?

*= If you choose this, I can extract the audio from the Ride footage so the cutscenes aren't all text.

Maybe you need that , hscitpe ... :)

I found it very cool :

bttf_ift_logo2.jpg