Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Edfake

BTTF Hill valley - MP kill off

Ok guys, since MP has closed it’s doors until further notice, over the next few days I will be disbanding the MP team groups.

Since production has now halted, there is no need for the groups to remain in place.

I killed off the MP group as progress on this mod has halted, and plus I needed to reuse it for the BTTF SA Team.

DELB has already stated that the team may pickup the mod again at some point in the future.

I didn't run out of colours, I could have easily made another group, but I have to do all kinds of additional work when I create a new group in order that they will be able to access all parts of the site.

Yes I did see your PM, I replied to the topic link you sent me.

@mike: lol, i know, i have a forum of my own. create group, add members, change permissions.... takes forever!

Mike, is DELB MP Leader now or am I still the MP Leader or do you not know?

I have no idea, you can sort that out amongst yourselves.

Being named Leader is a really pointless title in my opinion, just because you are named leader, doesn't mean you actually do anything... (as I have been told countless times) :P

Being named Leader is a really pointless title in my opinion, just because you are named leader, doesn't mean you actually do anything... (as I have been told countless times) :P

-Looks at Stalker-

I have no idea, you can sort that out amongst yourselves.

I blocked him on msn because he was being an idiot.

@mike: lol, i know, i have a forum of my own. create group, add members, change permissions.... takes forever!

Takes even longer when you have custom mods installed and have to go into each one and set the permissions for those as well each time you add a new group.

I blocked him on msn because he was being an idiot.

Well that's for you two to sort out. I only ever used this mod like once, whenever I tried after that it just crashed at the menu screen.

Well that's for you two to sort out.

He can be the leader. I don't want to talk to him.

You don't want it edfake, even I turned that job down :lol: I was only gonna do it if GS didn't want to, thankfully he did :D

I would like to not look at this project any further... now you shut it, I don't want to be involved with it anymore, lock it ffs...

now hold on a second this sucks because I was still playing MP up until DELB installed that damn 24hr server, that's what caused crashing

But I'm not going to put my PC on just for that, although after seeing something Mike posted over MSN, I may start it back up, that's if we get a better. Audience

I'll play and I'll host a server. I leave my computer on from 3:30pm to 10:00pm est (GMT-5) anyway so....

I kept asking people but, noooooooooo "I cant d0 it because I have t0 eat bab1eess lol1111!!" seriously though, no-one went on it, the only succesful one was Blue's server

I told you a thousand times I'de be more then happy to host a server, and if we keep adding new cool things to MP surely more people would come on.

and what th- *boom* to the babies thing

Edited by hscitpe

I'm still for it! :P I'm not bothered if you don't get the bttf pawn script of delb/indi, it didn't do much anyway! If you can host it, do it. Theres still a few ppl who still want to play it :D

Sign in to follow this