:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

Doc's Truck Animations Completed

Just to clarify, the truck only works with the BTTF1 DeLorean only, if you put anything else in there, it's deleted when you start the animation sequence and the truck closes empty.

Secondly, you can't drive up/down the ramp while the animation is playing, it's not possible.

it is possible to take out the truck the delorean with the remote control?

Read the previous pages.

yea, I already asked that question. I wonder, will you guys have a texture of Einstein in the truck for the mall scene (where he's barking). I know it can be done since in 0.2d we saw Einstein in the BTTF1 TM sometimes.

Say thanks to Mini-Me.

Although it's not shown in the video the camera movement when changing from the del to the truck and vise versa has now been fixed.

Enjoy.

Its looking good :P And getting better all the time ;)

we did? I never saw him :D

And here's a new video for you guys:

(I'm only referring to the lights on the truck not to the garage)

Enjoy ;)

EDIT: Damn, Mike was faster with posting a vid :D

the camera movement when changing from the del to the truck and vise versa has now been fixed

Not only then, it also happened when the Truck got respawned.

Cool that you got PB vids to work here.

Yep, it took me hours to find it out :D

And additionally fullscreen is now enabled on youtube-videos.

Guest rave

well can you make the other del's go inside the truck i mean i think doc would have if he could

Too much coding and we already talked about it. The answer has to be no and besides it was only seen with the bttf1 del.

Guest rave
Too much coding and we already talked about it. The answer has to be no and besides it was only seen with the bttf1 del.

yes but its a time machine in needs to be hidden in a truck besides who cares if its to much coding space what do we have to lose vice is bound to fail you can always remove it after 2 f

We care. We are using so much space. Who knows how much space is left. And more work will go into creating objects for the deloreans.

And more work will go into creating objects for the deloreans.

...and then the model would get super-high-poly and the game gets even more unstable. So we decided to stick with the BTTF1 DeLorean.

Guest rave

i forgot to ask when you get in the truck using the del you dont just automaticly spawn do you?

Edited by rave

Too bad. I usually only use the BTTF 2 delorean. Great job though!