:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

Doc's Truck Animations Completed

The brightness of the grey is ok, but the shade of grey is wrong, theres too much yellow in it. Though matching colours is always a bugger ;)

If you match it up for day then it won't look right at night. If you match it up for night then it won't look right during the day.

You can't win...

Look at the BTTF2 wheels when changing into hover mode, they are the same, we matched them up for during the day, so when you change at night they look really bright...

I figured that was the case, but one thing that is consistant both day and night is the yellowness of the grey. ;)

But if you had to choose one its obvious that its best to match them for night, cause thats when the experiment took place :lol:

I thought it was blue who quit, not del :P

But really is there a way that later down the line you can have smoke effects when you open the van. (Like in the movie)

Rather pointless in my opinion, but yes it should be possible to have smoke when you open the truck.

Though the smoke is really only needed for the mall scene, which in the final version, will most likely be done with a cutscene.

Rather pointless in my opinion, but yes it should be possible to have smoke when you open the truck.

Though the smoke is really only needed for the mall scene, which in the final version, will most likely be done with a cutscene.

Cutscene...ahh!!!!

Well good luck!

Here comes the 0.2e days all over again!

By that do you mean that there will be a big build up and when it is released it will be a flop? Because that was the case with 0.2e in my eyes.

By that do you mean that there will be a big build up and when it is released it will be a flop? Because that was the case with 0.2e in my eyes.

If you refer it to the bugs, 0.2e wasn't that good.

If you look at .2e apart from its bugs it was a great improvement to me!

If you refer it to the bugs, 0.2e wasn't that good.

If you look at .2e apart from its bugs it was a great improvement to me!

Agreed

Well it's not the end of mod that counts, it's the journey. We're here while it's being made, just wait until 1.0 gets released and then we'll see what kind of fanfare the mod will get.

--sorry for going off-topic

well, does the animation use more video memory, or less, compared to the TT animations.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Those were rather insightful and wise words

Edited by OoiueBTTF

Great job guys!

But Del, you use the ENB series, correct? What's your setup? I like yours better than mine..

VC ENB series, is about as stable as a drunken three legged horse, on an esculator to nowhere! :lol:

Your telling me, I toyed with it today and it just made my game lag, with hardly any improvement to the models (my opinion).

Very nice guys, love the animations, good team job aye?

I just noticed something rather funny. It took all these guys to get the door to work, and yet Del, by himself, made that whole train animate with little hiccups.

Guest rave
Very nice guys, love the animations, good team job aye?

I just noticed something rather funny. It took all these guys to get the door to work, and yet Del, by himself, made that whole train animate with little hiccups.

ron are you canadian by any chance just asking ...you still remember me im sure....

Well, as far as we knew, Del had left. He provided the team with the base animation code, but everything from there onwards was a team effort.

Guest rave
Well, as far as we knew, Del had left. He provided the team with the base animation code, but everything from there onwards was a team effort.

im not so sure he had left.... i think he wanted you to think that so he could show us how bad the mod turns without him