:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

Doc's Truck Animations Completed

Doc's truck animations are finally complete. Still a few tweaks to do here and there, but for the most part it's done.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Big thanks to Dragon King, BACKINTIME, k1092000, Carlos85G, and Mini-Me who really did all of the work on this, so do not thank me.

Edited by Mini-Me
Fullscreen option added to player

well according to what I've heard it's a combo of plenty of video memory, of plenty of ram, and of plenty of processor power.

Which I have more than enough of on both my laptop and my main PC. Probably why I get so few issues.

Though we believe the crashes are down to the high poly models rather than buggy code, we are working towards lowering the detail on all extra vehicles in the mod outside of the vehicles our heros used in the trilogy.

waouh very cool

Edited first post to change the video to an updated version.

Since the video was supposed to be widescreen, I wasn't happy with the way youtube squashed the original vesion into 4:3

The animated parts need to be a bit darker, but I'm just being picky :P

Edited by Orgcon

Very impressive ! Yeah , same opinion , orgcon ...

Nice Work , guys !

Make sure videos are in 856X480 res (WMM coverts to this). That's the only way Youtube will not go dumb and screw with it.

The del has to become an object not a vehicle, otherwise the truck would spaz out when you try to drive it.

Just like what happens with Mini-Me's mod. ;)

The problem we have with the ramp parts is that we can either have them too bright, or too dull.

This is the latest attempt at getting the ramp parts color matched.

Any comments welcome, and don't thank me, Dragon King has been working on these parts.