Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

Railroad Delorean

Will the railroad deloreans time travel sound effects be updated to mimic that of the BTTF3 delorean? Right now they're they same sounds as the 1 and 2 Dels but...that doesn't seem right since its the same as the 3rd del just without wheels.

no but if you listen closely you hear it pretty much makes the same sounds a the Pt3 Del with whitewall tires, just without the sparks

The sound is different because everything takes longer to charge. Since the only time the entire sound is heard, is at the wall run. There is no other place I can take the sound. which is why we didn't change the rails.

The wheels of the BTTF III DeLorean doesn't make any effects :

Watch this Pic :

PasDeFeux.jpg

But the sparks are bigger ...

Edited by Microman

The wheel sparks aren't what I'm concerned about, its the wormhole formation and particle shootings. It is still a different sound than the other Deloreans.

Also, the Railroad Del sound has an engine in it (since its from the first two dels) and clearly the railroad Del was in neutral, so thats not right.

Edited by Polo423

I don't hear an engine sound with my bttf 3 del it just sounds like rolling bogeys. And if Archer listened back during 0.2d it should have one gear ;) ... I may have to check..

if ur doin delorean time machine railroad delorean to the one when marty comes back to 1985 from 1885 that sounds awesome

Did you forget that once the Mod is complete, the RR Del won't be drivable. Not making more custom code to run that one sound. You're lucky we fit in the BTTF 3 sounds.

i can make it drivable, but u get damage for driving it....... that sounds more realistic.

Edited by edfake

The engine feeds off your life-force? That's kewl.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

hey if you don't jump out in time you still die, so I'd consider that feeding off your life-force.

I don't get it. But really it shouldn't be drivable at all. Except for at very slow speeds.

It can't be drivable. AT ALL.

It drained out all the gas in BTTF 3, so shut your yap.

Plus, shouldn't we start talking about this till we get to 0.9?

Sign in to follow this