:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ItsFromTheDoc

How to Install the delokitt into 0.2e

stop it you guys....this is how to install bananas topic.... <_<

Getting back on topic I used gta mod installer but I had to install another car like KARR until I got the handling line for that car copied then I hit cancel and installed the bananas I will get pics if you want ;)

Edited by K.A.R.R.

sure that would be great can u give me the whole details thanks much appreciated

Just be aware that it will not time travel without actually coding it to in main.scm. All you will be able to do is drive it.

i dont care about time travelling in it i only like the bananas because its awesome lookin and it would be worth while playin in

Well it's very simple then.

1) Open gta3.img with IMG Tool

2) Find and delete bfinject.dff and bfinject.txd

3) Add the new bfinject.dff and bfinject.txd files

4) Rebuild Archive

5) Exit IMG Tool

6) Edit Default.ide - Copy the line for the Sabre and paste it over the existing Bfinject line making sure to rename the model number to #154 (i think), and also renaming any sabre text to Bfinject (Obviously you only rename the parts on the line you PASTED!)

7) Edit Handling.cfg - Copy the line for the Deluxo and paste it over the existing Bfinject line, again renaming any Deluxo text to Bfinject only on the line you pasted.

8) Using ColEditor open vehicles.col and extract deluxo.col to your desktop, close vehicles.col and open the deluxo.col file you saved to your desktop, hit rename and make sure to name all parts marked deluxo to bfinject. Save and close the file. Rename the file on the desktop from deluxo.col to bfinject.col. Open vehicles.col again, find bfinject.col and delete, then click add and add the bfinject.col file from your desktop. Save and close vehicles.col.

9) Play the game and drive around to look for K.I.T.T.

If you can't figure that out, then I wouldn't expect anyone to bother helping you...

you can always make a spawn code for the bfinjection.

The guy doesn't know coding, and hasn't even managed to successfully get the thing into the game yet... Let him work on the basics first...

If you wanna add a time machine, click my "How to add a time machine" on my sig. But you will gonna have a basic coding skills.

Sign in to follow this