Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ItsFromTheDoc

How to Install the delokitt into 0.2e

Please i have the vc bananas but no one will give me any instruction on how to install it i want to know please i will do anything to know. :D

Get the IMG tool and open your game's gta3.img from the models folder. Search for then delete the bfinject.dff and bfinject.txd. Then add the rejected bfinject.dff and bfinject.txd, rebuild archive, there you go!

weird....mine works fine. Speaking of bananas. the mini Knight Rider Time Machine mod for 0.2e MAYBE release in the next 2 weeks cause I have to study for my s*** exam in a few weeks. <_<

the mini Knight Rider Time Machine mod for 0.2e MAYBE release in the next 2 weeks cause I have to study for my s*** exam in a few weeks. <_<

same, if it wasnt for exams and assesments, my new edits would be out now!

damn do u reackon someone can put up an installation video of the rejected bananas for gta vice city cause if done greatlly appreciated

im using scarfields version off of megaupload it works fin just has no sound when u download it and it unpacks it dont need no crack but i got vice city proper one. do u reackon thats why the bananas didnt work can anyone please help?

Edited by ItsFromTheDoc

I'm using Original but it dosent work (no doors)

Replace bfinjections default.ide line with an other (and maybe use an other handling line for it).

Is the game crashing for you?

Don't expect to install it and be able to time travel with it, you need to make main.scm edits for that, additionally if you want it to spawn around Vice City then you need to change the default.ide line.

yes it is but usually everyones 0.2e crashes um i saw in a video that when some people have installed the bananas it appeared in the garage at sunshine autos

Main.scm edit.. <_< It is not easy you know....(for me it is easy) lol... :lol:

Sign in to follow this