Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
K.I.F.T.

Radio station song requests

power of love was featured in the movie as both the song he was listening to on his casette player at the begining, and the song he uses to audition for the school dance. so i think it would fit on the radio in the game

And for other references the radio stations need to have Van Halen, Mickael Jackson, James Brown, ZZ Top, Eric Clapton and Lindsey Buckingham :P

I wanna make a station now :(

All though I like Rock, Heavy Metal, and all that stuff. For the most part all I listen to is Techno, Trance, Dance, Rave, Drum, House, Electronica, you know, all the good stuff. Make sure I'm around when that station is created because I've been waiting for it for so long and trust me I've already picked out the best songs I have for the list.

Why don't we start the topic, EarthwormJim, I thought you wanted to be one of the radio DJs anyways, we could all start putting that station together now because I for one really want it in game.

I was wondering, since you guys want techno, why not take music from a game and put it in the game. Like Conker's Bad Fur Day's Rock Solid (the rave level). Not a suggestion, just an idea.

If your gonna do that you may as well make your own! After all, you only have to press a button on a sample machine and bobs your uncle :lol: .....boo boo booo wiki wiki boo boo some random undescribable noise boo boo wiki boo.. and repeat for infinity.....

Edited by Orgcon

Sort of hardcoded...

There exists an opcode to play bclosed.mp3:

057D: play_bridge_status_mp3 0
and with an other parameter to play bopen.mp3:
057D: play_bridge_status_mp3 1

These are the only news readings on the radio I know about in VC.

Hey could you please put closer by The Chainsmokers pretty please

Sign in to follow this