Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

Chang of radio station name

OK I need to figure out how to change the code for the station name that comes up when you switch stations in game. I'm planning on replacing the Espantoso radio station for the "KSUX 97.2". So if anyone knows the code and which file it goes in please tell me.

its in the text area (gxt i believe)

Yea mike already helped me out with that, but I still haven't tested it yet. Waiting till tonight or tomorrow to test it.

You asked Mike and Mike asked me :P

We both think the naming of the gxt-key is stupid...

But I guess they named the radio stations keys FEA_FM0 - FEA_FM8/FEA_MP3 'cause they initially made these keys when building the audio settings menu, at least that's the only logical reason I could think off.

Well I tested it and it worked perfectly (although my radio station ADF still has to be named espant.adf, but that's no biggy since there doesn't seem to be a time limit). But it acted like it does when you replace the exe or scm. It makes your game saves unplayable. I am now working on the fronten2.txd so I can replace the Espantoso graphic in the options menu.

The only reason I know why Savegames get unusable is when the *.scm and with it the memory adresses change.

Sign in to follow this