:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TWG

ThatWalletGuy is an insane fool!

Errr, wondering, if I wanted to take parts of the MAIN, such as the time travel scripts and the DeLorean hover conversion scripts, and insert it into another MAIN, would it be possible?

Essentially, i got the SAiVC mod, and knowing that the two mods wouldn't work togethor seeing as one SCM writes over the other, i compromised, uninstalled VC, reinstalled, put in SAiVC, and now am wondering, seeing as I've put in the car models from .2e, if i can somehow inplement the time travel and DeLorean scripts as well...

Call me insane, that's what this topic is for.

But you guys know what im talking about? And d'you think it could be done?

Most likely not that easily. It's like trying to connect a Semi to its trailer without its connecting bolt. You'd probably have to write more code to just get them to work together.

Mmmmm, and there's the fact that there are NO CARPATHS OR PEDESTRIANS OR A MAP for San Andreas...having said that it's a beta so they'll probably include that in the future....

Dammit, there goes my hopes of finally getting .2e into San Andreas.

And no the CLEO mod doesnt work for me. CLEO is 100% allergic to my computer for some reason. It breaks out.

D'oh, CLEO is for GTA:SA and SAiVC is a VC mod :P.

I tried adding some codes (Hover Conversion, head-/taillights and the underbody lights at the flying version, vent boost) of Blue's GTA:VC Mini Mod into GTA:LC and after it worked fine, I did the same with GTA:SOL. But, like I already said, it aren't any timetravel codes and only the BTTF2 DeLorean, only some to have fun in those mods.

If you want to have the complete 0.2e code, you need to remove or alter map related things, e.g. the building site that changes, coordinates (for Doc's garage, the TimeTrain spawn point), the code for Hill Valley's clock, the lightning run and a lot more.

So you see, it is a lot to do ;)

Good luck :D

All I really wanted was the time travel code, animations for the BTTF2, and the BTTF 2 DeL flying and driving really.

well wouldn't the SA maps be too big for VC to handle (like it'd cause more crashing)?

well wouldn't the SA maps be too big for VC to handle (like it'd cause more crashing)?

Yep, you need to use LimAdj.. Only then you can add it.

they used a thing called loadingscreens.asi, ill add it too

Ermmm, it has nothing to do with the limits if you meant that... it is only responsible for the SA like loadingscreens.

So you got both of them to work? I guess?

D'you mean these codes in GTA:SOL and GTA:LC?

Yup, they work.

And additionally, I didn't do it the ordinary way:

I added both versions instead of replacing any car ;)

So in GTA:LC I have the DeLorean that came with the mod as well as the one from Blue's MiniMod :)

D'you mean these codes in GTA:SOL and GTA:LC?

So in GTA:LC I have the DeLorean that came with the mod as well as the one from Blue's MiniMod :)

whats GTA: LC ?

To be preciser:

A port of GTA 3 to GTA:VC engine with the whole map and all missions.