Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

Concerning the teleporters:

Strange... Either the particle.txd is making this trouble or this only happened once... I never expected this bug, as well as the newspaper one, but this may be, because I never used the new particle.txd-files :D

Concerning whole 3.3:

There's a bunch of misplaced windows hanging around... There's a street on the parking place that is misplaced... the "new" theater seems to hover...

Yep, this are some things, that need to be changed... I hope I can take a look at it tomorrow...

Just Download 3.3 should work

and thanks plamen i'll start on a fix!

I'm gonna use the original txd from VC and get some stuff from the new one into that

Edited by Neomatrix

Can someone upload the original paticle.txd please cause i haven't got it

Nevermind I found one!

Edited by Neomatrix

@Mike: Now that's bad... Can't you make an exception? Hmmm... :(

@The rest: Then it means, that I maybe can't make more things for the fanmade addons... Writing an "how to add" would probably be long... And there would also be problems with the labels... Everyone of you'd need to check all the labels...

Hmm... :mellow:

I will ask the question, but at this point in time, tutorials only please, no releasing main.scm's. Thanks.

I forget to say you.... I remove the pink lights( I think it's too unrealistic )

Edited by plamen

see Mini-me you are not in trouble at all........

@Mike: I saw blue posting in the News and Announcement ........

O_o I get it.........I thought Blue never coded anymore....... :mellow:

see Mini-me you are not in trouble at all........

Yeah, I know... Mike and me wrote some PN...

Concerning the official Delpush code:

Yeah! Thank you Blue!!! Now this means, that I don't need to code one that's a lot worse that yours (Blue's) :D (But I'm already thinking about an improvement of the "maybe-bug" Blue told 'bout... But I don't think it is possible, 'cause I think it is a cleo opcode I'm thinking about...) But I'm happy to not need to use my crappy code anymore :D

I'll post a link to a site where I describe how to re-add the teleporters, the clothes-pickups, the 2 pay'n'spray garages ("Texaco" and the other one in Hill Valley) and smallo's tutorial starter.

LG, Mini-Me

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention the code to open Doc's truck and the TTT

Edited by Mini-Me

PN??? or PM??? Yeah that's a great idea posting a link to a tutorial on how to add those things........

PN??? or PM???

Ooops :D In our German forums it is called PN ("Persönliche Nachricht")... I mixed it up... But you need to be really patient :D I need a bit time for it...

O_o as long as you're alive.......I'm happy.... :lol:

Sorry About 3.3 being buggy I think 3.3 is as easy as installing 0.2e all you have to do is read the readme and install it.

I'll start on a 3.3 fix so that those bugs are removed

I'll start 3.4 when another couple of addons come in and i'll start learning to code so hopefully some more stuff will be coming you're way.

Also those newspapers are in the particle.txd the texture file

I don't know about the teleporters has anyone else had any problems with the teleporters.

Also i'm gonna update the previous Versions

and make another video Hopefully!

you didnt help at all the read me doesnt help me when i press installer nothing happens

you didnt help at all the read me doesnt help me when i press installer nothing happens

You need to import the files on your own... Neomatrix added a link to the GMI located on his desktop and we don't have it there... or use GMI and select the installscript_gtavc.txt to install it.

I'm sorry to say this, but there's a lot crap in 3.3 :(

I just gave up removing all those misplaced things, 'cause that are too much!!!

I'm currently "uninstalling" the mapping parts of 3.3 and restoring the ones of 3.2, because all those misplaced things even make my computer lag!!! So sorry, Neomatrix, but 3.3 really needs a lot work to be "repaired"...

I agree with Mini-Me.........3.3 has so many things to be fixed........lags and sucks....... :(:P

I've never got into that situation.........soooo I can't help you :(:mellow:

I think she knows that........ :lol::P

what last version...??? :huh: