Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

:ermm: I think I don't.........

nnooooo.......I totally forgot......... :busted2:

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

Do you have permission from Tobie01 AND K to upload it?.

[/quote carlos shut up he will send it to me n00b

carlos shut up he will send it to me n00b

Congratulations you just brought yourself another warning. <_<

:mellow: I have nothing to say........

Hey guys.......chille. I've just add a time machine.........and a working garage that can create both KITT2000 Time Machine and DMC-13 Time Machine........ yay :lol: now that is what we call addon.....

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

really this car is very cool.just continues and you don't care about opinion of the other ;)

oh.....crap why not?

I didn't add it yet, because neither mine, nor bttf92's code (I think it was he who released the other one) was good enough to be added *hover me for more info*

But I promise you to add an improved version of my code in the next version as well as an auto installer. As always, don't ask when Neomatrix releases the new one, he'll release it when it's ready ;)!

@Mod Team:

BTW: Do I actually have your permission to send Neomatrix modified versions of the main.scm for his fanmade addons? I hope so.

You should ask KITT.......

th_gta-vc2008-12-0509-26-44-27.jpg

check it out......the new garage......and bananas 1.0

unfortunately there's some miscoding so whenever I create bananas, when bring DMC-13, I can actually create bananas 1.0.......enjoy the video.......sorry for the bad pix......I just love coding.......

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

Isn't it amazing.......I can create all the time machines I want.......I can show step-by-step guide to create an extra time machine if you guys want........

@Mod Team:

BTW: Do I actually have your permission to send Neomatrix modified versions of the main.scm for his fanmade addons? I hope so.

As far as i'm aware we do not give permission to members to release modified versions of the main.scm, however do allow tutorial documents guiding users through how to make the changes.

e.g.

Find in main.scm

create_thread @TRAIN
add below
create_thread @LINK

As far as i'm aware we do not give permission to members to release modified versions of the main.scm, however do allow tutorial documents guiding users through how to make the changes.

@Mike: Now that's bad... Can't you make an exception? Hmmm... :(

@The rest: Then it means, that I maybe can't make more things for the fanmade addons... Writing an "how to add" would probably be long... And there would also be problems with the labels... Everyone of you'd need to check all the labels...

Hmm... :mellow:

Don't worry......you will not get in trouble......Besides you do have the permission to post the code only and give a tutorial........ :lol:

its because of the "Updated" POS textures in Version 3.3

to fix it, just put the original Partical.txd back in

Sorry About 3.3 being buggy I think 3.3 is as easy as installing 0.2e all you have to do is read the readme and install it.

I'll start on a 3.3 fix so that those bugs are removed

I'll start 3.4 when another couple of addons come in and i'll start learning to code so hopefully some more stuff will be coming you're way.

Also those newspapers are in the particle.txd the texture file

I don't know about the teleporters has anyone else had any problems with the teleporters.

Also i'm gonna update the previous Versions

and make another video Hopefully!

Edited by Neomatrix

The teleporters are ok but i edit your particle to fix the problem with the newspaper( I replace the "newspaper02_64" string in your particle with the one of the old particle and now it works normal) and the teleporters get buggy....and i don't know why... :rolleyes: