:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

Thanks a lot mini-me....... I can sure use you're help when I need it......

The glows are almost in place accept the front glows....... It sucks. But the rear glows don't have to be coded as they are in place.......I just need to find the part of code to be changed......and the scanner too......

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

working on it...........

Offtopic: maybe mini-me can replace delorean88us and blue

Ontopic: nice bananas johny

OffTopic: Yeah....

OnTopic: Thanks...

look at this......look at the rear glows......

GTA-vc2008-12-0304-57-16-99.jpg

rear glow wire......

GTA-vc2008-12-0304-56-53-95.jpg

front glow wire.....

GTA-vc2008-12-0304-57-04-29.jpg

unfortunately, the front glow is to far from it's wire........

do you like it? :lol:

Its the particles I've gotta get the VC Orginial

For TT Tracker move the TT from its Spawn point then run away and press cntl+C then the yellow spuare/triangle pops up on the radar

why aren't i in the credits I made the tutorial whenever you like main.scm edit and the american.gxt edit.

Edited by smallo

Cause you're modification is so darn small........even I've done it but I never post it cause it is very easy to do.........unlike mini-me......

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

damn it......

Offtopic: maybe mini-me can replace delorean88us and blue

Definitely not! My skills aren't as good as del/blue's, they are a lot worse!

I'm only the man for the easy things :)

Cause you're modification is so darn small........even I've done it but I never post it cause it is very easy to do.........unlike mini-me......

He needs to be credited, because I was too lazy to do it on my own... Of course it's a quite small code, but the TTT is even smaller! And the code for the garages is 1 line per garage + the placement in the *.ipl file (ok, I admit that the opcode is a bit pig-headed (would you use the expression in this case?) but if you found out how to, it's easy). The teleporters and the clothes pickups are a bit more complicated, but not as complicated as other codes e.g. the ones by del/blue.

@Johnny:

Did you figure out the problems with the glows on your own? Or do I have to take a look on it (-> Is the information that I gave you enough)?

@Johnny:

Did you figure out the problems with the glows on your own? Or do I have to take a look on it (-> Is the information that I gave you enough)?

Almost enough but I still can't find the code......It's ok.......I'll try to find it.......Do you want the new model?

yay.......I have finish my bananas 1.0 for normal and hover mode.......anyone wants it?

@hscitpe: HORN and SUBMISSION

are you using the fanmade addon 3.3 main.scm? cause the main.scm doesn't have linkcode in it........

I'll upload it ........ :lol: take it *DO YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM TOBIE01 AND K?*

Note: The glows might not be in place......I can't upload my main.scm so........have fun

Edited by Carlos85G