:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

my Version of bananas 1.0......but still not textured..........

GTA-vc2008-11-2921-00-43-43.jpg

fusion and nuclear reaction chamber

GTA-vc2008-11-2921-00-49-15.jpg

extra exhaust and a turbo engine

GTA-vc2008-11-2921-00-54-95.jpg

and finally.......a bananas 1.0 that is not textured........

The Models you used are the SPM Kitt form KR-Mini-Mod and the TT-Parts from the DMC-13, right?

Looks great! I want to have it when it's finished! and don't forget to add those wires that glow blue and all the other wires ;)

I hope you'll release this great work when it's finished ;)

BtW:

@Neomatrix: Just finished re-adding the scripts, since I accidentally erased them. I'll send them to you.

If you still need help with coding or if it was another thing that you wanted to code, ask again!

Edited by Mini-Me

not bad the delkit i like

it's ugly as make like a tree, and get outta here

Then you must have really weir make like a tree, and get outta here cuz mine is beautiful. :P

Then you must have really weir make like a tree, and get outta here cuz mine is beautiful. :P

WHAT? Arghhh fuc-king censors!!!

Did you want to say the following?:

"Then you must have a really weird he-ll, cuz mine is beautiful. :P"

So I really like the bananas... ermm... bananas... or bananas? How is it called? I gonna look it up... *opens Sanny Builder* -> OK, it's bananas :D

I like your bananas, Johny!

No i wanted to say Well then you must have really weird sh it cuz mine is beautiful.

I'm to obsessed with bananas.... even the the ride mission has been change...... thanks for all the good critics..... peace :thumbup:

yay....It is finally textured

GTA-vc2008-11-3014-30-17-42.jpg

even the glow are in place

GTA-vc2008-11-3014-30-35-96.jpg

working on the wires now......

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

cool but i is there scanner ?

because they don't see it?

cool but i is there scanner ?

because they don't see it?

Yes, there is, or there is at least an in the model integrated one (the moving one needs to be coded).

@Neomatrx:

Could you mentionme in the Credits, too? 'Cause in 3.3 there are my teleporters, the pickups to change between Doc and Marty, the TimeTrainTracker (I think)...

Would be nice ;)

EDIT: And don't forget to add an

Tag under your feature list, this way the BBcode works ;)

Edited by Mini-Me

the TimeTrainTracker (I think)...

what is it?

omg, that car is so ugly

shut up and the car is not ugly, it's futuristic.......

never hear that word before....

tells you where the Jules Verne Train is and its not ugly its fugly

you mean WHEN the train is, and that car is still ugly :P

:cry2: you guys are mean.....stupidly mean.......

:unsure: thanks.......

I love it :D

me 2

what is it?

See this vid:

th_TimeTrainTracker.jpg

I made it after I was really angry (with myslf :D ) that I parked the TT somewhere and actually forgot about where it was :D

When you're on the mansion roof on the landing place, where the TT normally would be, and press Crouch & C a blip appears on the radar (as well as on the map) and shows you where the TT is (as hscitpe already said).

The blip gets deactivated when you enter the TT.

The teleporters work the same way as my old ones (go/drive in the spheres and get teleported). The only change is the BttF-like appearance (you hear the instant-timetravel sound and red and blue wormholes appear). Additionally their source code is tidier.

They are still at their old positions (e.g. behind Sunshine Autos). The one on the left brings you to Downtown, the one in the middle to the Lybian hideout and the one on the left to Vercetti Mansion.

Everything is now focused on Sunshine Autos, that means that you start there, that the Tut Mission start pickup is there, that the clothes pickups are there and that the all teleporters bring you there or from there away.

EDIT:

Holy c**p! I just realized that I forgot to tell Neomatrx about a change he has to do to complete 3.3!

@Neomatrix: add this line to delorean.ipl or another one:

1388, hav_garagedoor1, 0, -1528.4827, 838.3556, 16.3135, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, -0.7071067691, 0.7071067691

1573, haiwshpnsdoor, 0, -1641.78, 388.251, 16.3127, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.523514, 0.852017

This puts the garage door in Texaco's garage and the one for the Pay'n'Spray a bit more in the north of HV.

I have sent him a PM about this...

Edited by Mini-Me

impressive....... you sure know how to code........ohh....the bananas 1.0 I was working on is fantastic.....

I'm working on the glow wire and a hover mode for the bananas 1.0......also the animated wheels.....

impressive....... you sure know how to code

Ermmm, not really :D Or lets say: Not a lot.

Iy you mean the TimeTrainTracker (I call it trippleT), I copied the existing code, changed the labels, added 2 conditions and replaced 1 line by 2 others, so not a big thing ;)

To be able to code, you only need to know some basics. The rest is logical thinking (sometimes the most hardest part :D)

how to combine all those opcodes...

........ohh....the bananas 1.0 I was working on is fantastic.....

I'm working on the glow wire and a hover mode for the bananas 1.0......also the animated wheels.....

The animated wheels are easy to do. The model only needs to have a variation in that the car has no wheels. The then missing wheels need to be modeled extra and be put via main.scm coding in their position (When the game crashes for me, I often see the variation without wheels. That means that the game fails loading the extra modeled wheels). The glow wire again only needs to be modeled and the glows will be put by main.scm in their place.

If you need some help with codings (e.g. the ones for (S)PM), I could help you with it.

And I hope you get along with modeling and texturing this good idea!