Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

tehre's nothing new...???? :huh:

I just looked at the code and thought, that I could create a code that opens the truck's backdoor (changing its model) basing on the one that switches between driving and flying of the 2015 police car.

There is no animation, you only see the back opened/closed when pressing <Look/turret left/right> (basically NUM4 and NUM5).

@The Team:

May I pass that code to the guys that made the (unofficial) Fanmade Addon?

(I posted it in here 'cause it belongs at least a bit to the topic)

I posted this into another topic, but i'm waiting for an answer...

Maybe this can be put into the new version of the fanmade addons together with the garage door and the teleporters...

@Neomatrix:

I dunno if you can script, but if you can't, I could send you a finished file you can include in the next release...

Edited by Mini-Me

I already done the open Doc's truck........but no animation and not using the 2015 police car script........

I already done the open Doc's truck........but no animation and not using the 2015 police car script........

It is not using that script, it' only similar...

And how did you do it?

BTW: @Neomatrix:

I just finished another thing: Hill Valley on VC radar and the map. This could be added to, only ask me for that.

BTW: @Neomatrix:

I just finished another thing: Hill Valley on VC radar and the map. This could be added to, only ask me for that.

Now thats cool........

I use another source of code to create the transformable Doc's truck........ :P

I just put both of Mini-Me's main.scm scripts into my game and they dont work. The game loads up fine but the teleporting points dont show up and the garage isnt open when i go to it. If you would be able to upload your main.scm that would be good because no matter how hard I try it doesnt work. I am using Sanny Builder to do it and im adding them at the spots you tell me to. thanks in advance.

I've put in mini-me's code and it's working just fine.

well gimme your main.scm please.

Did you add create_thread @TLPRT for the telporter? (E.G. below create_threadt @WANTED). That way the teleporters must work.

And the garage code can be added below the one for the conversion garage $DELOREAN_GARAGE and its set_garage door_type_to_swing_open.

I just read some pages ago, that the installer doesen't work properly... for 3.3 i'd lend myself to create an installer using the same program as for official releases 0.2c.

Oh and, btw, ift he HV radar and map get added, i'll need to credit orgcon for his bmp map i took to create the ingame ones...

Edited by Mini-Me

well gimme your main.scm please.

You people still don't know the rules. I've get banned for uploading my main.scm and intend not to do it again and you ask us to upload our main.scm. Mini-me and all the people in here modified their own main.scm. If you want you're game to be better, try to leran coding.

2Mini-me-BTW:Good job putting the maps in.

@Mini-me-BTW:Good job putting the maps in.

Uhmm, they are some millimeters misplaced and not looking VC-like (screenshot from Moomapper made and added black lines by Orgcon; I was too lazy to to it on my own :D)

And on the map you can see a little edge at the carpark of TPM, but it's enough quality to play... since this map is only temporarily :D

And i like yor sig, Johnny :D

Edited by Mini-Me

any new stuff ? :huh:

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

Hmm .. I have several problems.

I downloaded a V. 3.2 but in my Hill Valley but it lacks texture ..

So I reinstalled everything correctly and I download to see a previous version, the V.2, I see its outcome + textures but it still lacks, but there is the High School and Lyon Estate.

As he speaks readme file Hud t'ont to be done?

Or do I must put the file praticle ...

(Excuse the message hard to understand, I use a translator, I am French)

yeah, I'm not quite sure what are talking about.

I have just changed the script abit, i have made it so the game starts in 2015 on november 12th at 12pm. I have also changed the tutorial mission abit. I made it so when u start a new game it doesnt play by itself. There is a marker located next to the delorean garage which runs the tutorial mission and you can do it as many times as you want. The delorean for the mission now spawns at sunshine autos. there is a little american.gxt been edited aswell. If anyone is interested just let me know.

I also wanted to do that, too!

It's really annoying that you need to press F every time you start a new game in order to not do the tutorial mission...

And being in 2015 is for testings more practical.

I just changed my teleporter script.

It's now tidier and I added a BttF-like appearance (Through the red and blue wormholes and the sound it now seems as if you are timetraveling :D )

Also I added a teleporter for the Libyan Hideout (But none back ;) ).

As for smallo:

If anyone is interested just let me know.

(And still @Neomatrix: tell me whether you want it for your next version of the fanmade addons)

Ive done it.......no big deal......easy......

ok there is a fair bit of coding that has been changed for this tutorial mission so I have added it to an external link rather than flooding the forums. it is located here. http://www.smallo.net/bttf.html The mission marker is at sunshine autos next to the delorean garage.

also mini-me if you could hit me up with your new teleport script that would be awsome.

not so complicated as I thought.........but I'll try it.......

forgot to add the part of code which stops the mission from starting when you start a new game, i cant add it right now because im at work. So i will try to add it later today.

Alright fixed http://www.smallo.net/bttf.html. any other problems just let me know.

Edited by smallo

I would edit the .scm like a was but when it comes to compiling Sanny Builder Just doesn't edit the scm it doesn't change.

Does anyone have any solutions??

I would edit the .scm like a was but when it comes to compiling Sanny Builder Just doesn't edit the scm it doesn't change.

Does anyone have any solutions??

What? I not understand do to :P

So you start SB, click 'decompiling', choose the 'main.scm' located in the data folder and it decompiles the script.

- Till here it is working, isn't it?

Then you edit the code and finally click 'compile'. After having done this goto the data folder and check if there are multiple *.scm-files (E.g. 'main.scm' and 'main[0].scm'). If so, go back to Sanny Builder and look what is written on the tab above the text field (E.g. 'main[0].txt'). Then goto the data folder and delete every *.scm except for the 'main[0].scm' in this case. Rename it to 'main.scm' and you're done.

This is a mistake that most of the people do ;)

What are you trying to change, btw.?

Shall I send you my main.scm (it contains smallo's 'Tutstarter' (except for a little change: there is an info pickup instead of a sphere), my updated teleporters, my code to open docs truck, 2 clothes pickups (to change between Doc and Marty) and my 'TimeTrainTracker')?

(If someone of the mod team doesn't want it, complain about it in here ;) )