:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

This is what i'm missing, should be the same for him:

missing.jpg

The building itself IS there because the car crashes in invisible walls.

If I remember correctly someone had made a Skyway and added it to the map. What happened to the Skyway download? Is there any way we could implement it where its there only after a certain year?

This is what i'm missing, should be the same for him:

missing.jpg

The building itself IS there because the car crashes in invisible walls.

Weird. Here is what I am going to do.

Release the models and textures as separate files with the updated IDE file.

Since it was a new forum.........can i have the permission to upload another version of 0.2e KITT?

I just need some answers..........But not now......... :D

How about adding in those radio stations that KITT made a while back, they would definately add something extra to the mod

Edited by Freddy Pharkas

I have isolated the problem with the buildings, the maps folder I gave is the problem. it interferes with the installation.. You all should try installing manually. Maybe you should release a manual installer.

Hi guys,

What about adding this?

th_gta-vc2008-11-0915-05-09-78avi.jpg

Add this where the other garages are defined, about at line 467:

0219: $texaco = create_garage_type 5 door -1525.8062 829.011 13.0 to -1525.8198 838.656 20.0 depth -1531.1630 829.011

0219: $paynvalley = create_garage_type 5 door -1645.0132 398.9308 13 to -1645.0211 388.1288 23.0 depth -1638.6051 398.8868
And this into data\maps\delorean\delorean.ipl:
1388, hav_garagedoor1, 0, -1528.4827, 838.3556, 16.3135, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, -0.7071067691, 0.7071067691

2548, man_frntstepGD, 0, -1641.6118, 388.3247, 18.135, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0.7071067691, 0.7071067691

(For the 2nd garage door you'd need to find another one :D ; and i don't mean the teleprter markers ;) )

EDIT: OMG, Fraps made Vice City slower, to load the models later...

Edited by Mini-Me

Also, whatever happened to the Skyway add on?

Good question

First: I really like the Garage doors and teleporters like an add on!!!! please add on the game :P

Second: I Need the weather mod (For clouds and everything in 3.1) AND the WATER ...(The new water...) because I don't like anything of the other things... but I REALLY like the other things..(Water And weather)

Right the explanation BTTF3RR and Train link up is someone was making a mod that made the train and Delorean Link up but I haven't had a PM back yet about when it's going to be realeased

and Mini-me can I have the permission when your Teleports and Garage addon

Anyway the fanmade addons will slow down because we have to wait for more addons to come through but I Want to put a poll up to see which Particle txd people like

it would have been better if you switched the language to english when recording the video

I actually forgot it, but why? I think you know what happens in Pay'n'Spray and the texts at the beginning are not that hard to guess...

Also, wlovever happened to the Skyway add on?

I think Orgcon stopped it temporarily due to VC limitations...

and Mini-me can I have the permission when your Teleports and Garage addon

Garage Doors:

That's why I posted it in here ;) for you to decide if you want to add it or not.

Teleporter:

I only added the teleporter to come there quickly and 'cause i'm too lazy to drive. But if you want to add it (Btw: I haven't coded it, it's del88us/Blue's work (made as a 0.2d addon to come to downtown above the airport), but since this is nearly coding basics, I think I don't need a permission (If not, slap me :D )) do this:

In front of this:

//-------------Mission 0---------------

// Originally: Initial
add this:
Code Outdated

Get new code icon_link.gif here!

"TLPRT_430" and "TLPRT_495" are the teleporters that bring you behind Sunshine Autos,

"TLPRT_283" and "TLPRT_218" bring you to Hill Valley,

"TLPRT_324" and "TLPRT_389" bring you to the mansion.

Right the explanation BTTF3RR and Train link up is someone was making a mod that made the train and Delorean Link up but I haven't had a PM back yet about when it's going to be realeased

I think it is nearly the same like the one to latch behind cars with your skate-/hoverboard...

I'll take a look at it tomorrow... But i don't think i wouldn't be able to add this "DeLorean horns -> TimeTrain starts to move"-thing

Edited by Mini-Me