:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

Sorry if this is a "stoopid" question, but can you use this mod to make custom coil colors?

oh "3.2"!!!

ok

i dont know how to install it

:S

because there are a lot of readme!!

please i need it :D helppp!!!

Edited by Leancap0

i don't know which part on mine has the problems i might try it anyway and see what happens but my game is crashy anyway coz i only have a celeron d 3.33ghz processor and 1gb of memory(2x 512mb sticks)

It didn't crash for me before but i tried it anyways. Everything seems the same, including the invisible building :P

GTA mod installer gave me a few errors when i installed the 3.2 zip file. It said some files were missing that the install script was trying to add.

Guest NightShadow

hmm judging by the video, i prefer the original time travel PAFF PAFF PAFF explosion effects, its more true to the movie.

Hi Again had a bit of a break from the forums but I think i know what made the problem I didn't copy all the files in the Maps folder that came with it all the .dat files and Delorean,downpast and so forth

But when i copied them all in the map went funny in places there was a film of blurry stuff so i didn't copy the lot

Does that help DK and what files should i copy on top of those already selected?