:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

You mean, want to select cars from a list and spawn it in front you ? I could if you want.

yeah. And that's why why my animated hover wheels for bananas works like a charm. lol :lol:

No. I just add the car id number and just changed a little bit of the code. :P

I didn't ripped it. <_< And put it somewhere else. <_<

Not took it, duplicate it. And it still a little bit complicated than I thought. <_<

Busy with Christmas ;)

And I'm currently working on a carspawn menu for SA like the one in icon_link.gif GTA: San Vice

Which model is it? Is it the flying delorean (=sparrow)? And if so, did you change between driving and flying before this happened?

This is the flying delorean.The wheels disappear when i get in flying mod near the sunshine autos wall and i get in the wall :D and then i torture to get out the delorean and the wheels disappear. :D ;D

@plamen:

As Blue already said:

the flying delorean does have a variation without the wheels in hover position to allow for animations.

And additionally I already explained it to you on my bttfhillvalley sub-site:

This is because the conversion from driving to flying accords like this:

1. At first, you get taken out of the DeLorean and being put a bit next to it
  2. Then the DeLorean gets deleted
  3. The helicopter version without wheels gets put at the old DeLorean’s position and you get put in there
  4. The wheel animation plays
  5. you get taken out of the helicopter version and being put a bit next to the helicopter that gets deleted once again
  6. The helicopter version with wheels gets put at the old DeLorean’s position and you get put in there

[...]

@JohnyMan :P:

It's not the coding that takes a lot time, it's sorting the cars in groups (e.g. muscle cars, sportscars, lowriders, emergency call cars,...) smile.gif and I really often get tired of sorting them and do other things wink.gif

Edited by Mini-Me

please can you pass the original particle because I have are the effects of pink

forgiveness for my bad English I speak Spanish

por favor me pueden pasar el particle original porque el que yo tengo se ven los efectos de color rosa

I have a question, how do i get rid of the raindrops on the screen all the time. Its kind of annoying... :huh: Also does anyone know when bananas will be downloadable???

Edited by lespaulman

@Nick&lespaulman= After you download the 3.3 Add-on, make sure you back up you're original particle.txd file in you model file. After installation is finish, take the original particle.txd and put it in the model file.

As for the bananas. Still need permission from Tobie.

hmmm i have a problem with this last update :angry:

During 3.3 installation it told me "One of the files for the mod that was secified in the script file could not be found. Make sure the installscript.txt file is in the same directory as the rest of the files for the mod.".

Happened twice then finished without any more problems, but the only difference i see in game is the new particles. Any ideas?

we all have that problems. :mellow:

I try to restore my backup and restoration particles but still look pink and other particles in the addons but found none

could someone please pass me the original particles because I restore the backup but I returned to the original particles and delete the backup folder and I could not put someone please pass me

Link - standard particles for 0.2e

Thank you for the idea with particles:) (I took it from setup.exe of 0.2e :))

And this is my experiment: (better textures of water etc. but without any PINK or another bad glow effect)

particle.txd

I also wanted make better beauty blue glow and bigger moon... but using ViceTXD 1.0beta i can't replace 256x256 texture to 64x64 :(

Edited by city2026

Updated!

Fixed "newspapers" on glow for time train & BTTF3

And this is for >512MB RAM & >128MB Video RAM:

timecyc.dat - download this and paste to data folder: Vice City will be loading instantly! It will be faster at the expense of limit increase in drawing plotting

Edited by city2026

can you uplode it in Mediafire? <_<

can you uplode it in Mediafire? <_<

Yes, I can... But for file loading it is necessary to click simply on the » Download with FileFactory Basic

Edited by city2026