Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Fishy-Fish

Follower

Hi, sorry for another topic like this....

Anyway, how can I code some guy to follow me all the time? Like if I was Doc (in game) and I wanted a guy with a Marty skin to follow me around and do everything I do with a 0.5 second lag, how would I code that? If somebody could help me with this, that'd be great.

And if this comes up as a question, yes I am trying to make a video that requires both Marty and Doc in it. But I don't want to use a whole bunch of movie footage either...

Hmm... I'll try that, but what if I don't find anything, could you help me with it? I see it your Ed's Edits you have this thing where tons of Marty's spawn and do almost everything you do...

EDIT: I found this:

0055: put_player $PLAYER_CHAR at -1034.73 -843.25 12.25 

0211: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR walk_to -1032.97 -842.11

But that's set to move the "actor" and "player" model somewhere else... I want something to make the "actor" follow me...

Edited by Fishy-Fish

ill help u, cause im nice....

3 codes u can try:

01D1: actor $4372 follow_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR
01D2: actor 0@ follow_player $PLAYER_CHAR
01E1: set_actor $2978 follow_route 0 3

Thanks for the help :)

Awesome!! Where do I put these?

One more question, could you help me make a code to limit the speedometer from going above 88?

Edited by Fishy-Fish

Awesome!! Where do I put these?

in ur code.

could you help me make a code to limit the speedometer from going above 88?

depends, while time travelling, or while in time car, or while in any car, or in certain cars

Umm.. I was asking for help to make a code.. I said I found that other code in the Ride Mission code. I don't know where and how to write the code.. Sorry for all these questions, I am a beginner coder...

Time Machine Deloreans, that would be Infernus, Deluxo, Banshee, Sparrow and Baggage.

EDIT: Sorry for continuous requests...

Anyway, how can I make the plutonium/Mr. Fusion "EMPTY" thing show up only after I've activated the time circuits? If you remember in the movie, when Doc was showing Marty the time circuits and stuff, the Plutonium gauges and lights only turned on after he activated the time circuits. How can I do this for ONLY the time machines? (:P)

Edited by Fishy-Fish

Thanks for you offer :)

Hey, do you have MSN or something to use with Windows Live Messenger? It might be easier to help when we're talking right there and then instead of using the forum like this..

Don't lock this forum yet since edfake might not have MSN and will have to help me here :P

Edited by Fishy-Fish

Sign in to follow this