:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bttf92

Time Travel in GTA IV

I'm working on the time travel code for GTA IV and this is the first video of my mod!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I'm using the C++ Scripthook, is very simple!For now, the car goes only six hours in the future. I have also added a clock and a digital speedometer.

That is going to be sooo cool. Do you know if anyone is working on Dels for 4?

That is going to be sooo cool. Do you know if anyone is working on Dels for 4?

All I know is that their making a GTA IV 3ds Max Script, like they did for SA

so then the del model can be converted to gta 4 with the permission of the moddelers off course.

Well, all I know, is that the tool is being made, and 3 Tests have be done, and they had a old Car put in GTA IV, I think it was a Ford Model-T or a Ford Model-A, I don't remember. They replaced Romans Car with it, and it crashed the Game everytime they did a mission, so they are still modifying the Tool, but that was like 1 Weeks ago.

The Following part is a Theory to why one of the Glitchs happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also know this theory, that they say may be the cause of one glitch, where the car never moves unless you pop it tires, it's that the Car seems to need to be animated, like if any one where to do this, they also need to make animations, like the Car Tires need to be animated in GTA IV, or the car won't move, which means that they have to make a Animaion tool as well before they release that tool. But, this could also be the why they have to render it.

Edited by BTTFTIME