:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
-JohnLennon-

Back To The Future Hill Valley 3.5 RUS perfect MOD

It's wonderful guys, the Russians did far more than the version 0.2e, you see, is the perfect MOD, much more real, both graphics and time travel, see it going in 1985 to 1885 the board of the Indians disappear and appear only desert like in the movie, the train, and everything else is perfect, I'm downloading, if anyone wants the link, just let me know.

Check the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LKQli-82is

Great. Bye!

Even IF that is cool stuff (I won't try), posting links to stolen stuff is NOT cool.

One could have decided to let everyone share the models and stuff online, publically available on other sites etc also in modified form. But this is not the case! Sorry, but It seems to me you're acting like a disrespectful fool.

Remove those links.

• Like 1

The thing is, the original creators don't want every idiot's edited version of the mod to be availabe here. Lots of folks just edit some textures with MSPaint and create just terrible trash and call it perfect. This makes the original mod look bad. Especially if it's available here on the original mod's web site. If somebody would ask for permission to share his edited stuff, that would be another story.

Anyways, we all know how to use a web search engine. (;

EDIT:

And thanks for editing your post.

I have no idea whatsoever if that modified version is worth downloading or not.

Personally, I think it CAN lead to good results if everyone is allowed to do their own thing (which happens on a dayly basis in the webs, anyway) but that's the mod team's decision and we should respect that.

Edited by uokka

uokka its not really worth it....its basically the same as delo88mp's own version of it....its just that but without the ENB.....so yeah its stolen

• Like 1

Oh, dear..

I guessed so. q:

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by uokka

the only difference is the mod this guy is talking about is the inclusion of a railway station and a working " train pushing the delorean to 88mph" mini mission thing but overall it was buggy anyways and it never fixed the who crashing after 5 minutes thing from 2e

i remember this , they had somehow aquired some of our original work we used for placeholder models in 1.1A

I love how I see my Welcome to Hill Valley sign model and chico888's clocktower. SMH

Those two dodgy mods are one of the reasons i came here :)

Nearly 4gb in two rar releases containing alot of ripped off work.

I found out about their origins and where the real modders hangout :)

I'm not a modder as such ,but i enjoy playing some of the great mods and addons that originate from modders here.

Edited by chubbychops