:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

ok guys I got creative (sort of ) I've had this laying about since 2009 and it is a combination of some shadowrider scripts and the old bttf scripts for san andreas

still incomplete as what I've done has created bugs and things

My own hand made outside texture for K.A.T.T

It has its own voice that I programmed in

but tell me what you guys think of it

keep in mind its a colab of editited scripts

and yes SPM is needing a new model

have fun and tell me what you guys think k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwBnTcoLRGk

* edit*

Needing someone to do a model for me and to help with a little coding if anyone wants to lend a hand

also there are other mods in here too so yeah, only pay attention to the car

Edited by peter
  • Like 2

Interestin. O.o

Always great to see custom stuff.

hint hint the voice is Microsoft sam saying stuff that I had to edit and run through voice manipulation software (edits were to pace the voice to make it audible somewhat)

Thanks man, I just really need an SPM model and then some scripting help

Uhm.. Enlighten me please about SPM?

super pursuit mode ( from the knight rider series) makes KITT go really fast, I want to incorporate it into K.A.T.T

Ah, where all those miniature spoilers slowly move out of the car.

Do you plan to do this via coded car model switching? Because, angle and position of some extra parts of a model can be controlled via CLEO.

well just an instantaneous switch via a cleo script but I would be in need of a model for that to be of use ( the one in the video is a place holder) but I'd like to know how I can get an animated model of sorts

Maybe if you have some free time, you can check out the script edits I made. Click the right image in my signature.

The model switch for hover mode is not needed due to a crappy hover replacement realized via CLEO and especially the wheel animation is done via CLEO too. This means no extra models.

So, in theorie, any dummy of the model can be manipulated via memory hacking. Finding those memory adresses can be an obstacle, though.

I seen them before, pretty cool :P now I know where to go for some good stuff....next part...figure out how to give any car time circuits

It might be enough to spawn any vehicle via a copy of the time machine spawn script which starts the timetravel script with the current vehicle as parameter. Though, some scripts explicitly check for the vehicle ID (from vehicles.ide) which would need to be removed.

BTTFModMachine did this just recently (Well, he added IDs) so he might know without searching in the code.

hmm ok, its from the latest source code for the bttf mini mod for san andreas, the one I use in the video is the old script that allows me to spawn the deloreans 1-3

Well then, happy searching.. q:

About the modeling, I tryed to edit the original part 2 DeLo in ZModeler some time ago but it seems to me that it's either well protected (mesh gets corrupted here and there) or you need someone skilled in 3DSMax. Alternativeley you might consider using another DeLorean model like the 'Crysis' one.

yeah anything that can work, the crysis delorean would work...all I'd have to do is re-texture in TXD workshop

In that case, this would work, too. I wonder how it would look on a black chassis.

yeah, that sounds quite fun, I made the skin for K.A.T.T in paint dot net :P . same as his rear bumper ;)

oh and another note I was able to get deloreands 1-3 working with time circuits....yeah and thanks to uokka for the idea....edit the spawn code I actually never thought of that

it was only copy and paste from the original script...but I'd love to know how to set it to spawn anything I set it too (vehicle wise)

also for future notice for others adding a vehicle to the spawn script does give them time circuits :P

one more thing is that I need a model for SPM K.A.T.T

You could edit a BTTF3 model of the delorean to have regular delorean wheels and use that as your SPM K.A.T.T.

The difference would be the TC Control unit on the hood and (maybe) the suspension.

I did this with a crysis BTTF3 delorean, just for fun. :D

sounds good but I'd need to know how to do it... plus I was thinking bttf 2 delorean but with the time control unit on the hood, spoiler on the vents and mini spoilers on the blue ish small box next to the wheels

• Like 1

will do man and thanks for the help, means I stay longer on windows rather than use linux :P

I will need to find out how to use Z modeler but I'll give it a shot

What the actual f**k with these DeLorean/KITT crossovers? Don't take this personally peter, I'm all about customizing mods and making something your own, but it's been like six years, why is this still a thing? I really feel like the whole mod community needs to take some advice from the Doctor's ganger.

http://youtu.be/Wa4VIGnW1Us?t=22s