:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Cyrus7125

Problem Extracting Audimp.exe and Audext.exe

Hello. I have recently downloaded the BTTF Auto Installer. As i have started the setup, the extraction began.Everything was fine until it stopped near audimp.exe and audext.exe. Then a pop up comes out telling that they have stopped working. I know the setup extracts all the files.So, please any one suggest me a torrent link for these extracted files so that i could download and play it.

Thank You.

You probably didn't set the installer file in compatibility mode for Windows XP and/or to run as administrator.

You probably won't get any type of archive for the extracted files because this is an installer made with NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Installer). The installer uses a compression format that cannot be extracted in other ways than running the installer.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

This topic is a bit older, but what I'm about to say also applies for the just released 0.2f version:

audext.exe is a tool that extracts the game's sounds as .wav-files. The installer runs it and then replaces the sounds with custom ones from us. Finally it runs audimp.exe which imports them again and then cleans up.

If these tool's aren't working on your end, please try the manual installer. Instead of modifying the audio blob, it bundles an already adapted one and installs it as a whole. Similar for the model and texture archive file called gta3.img. The auto installer adds and replaces files in this file and the manual installer bundles it as a whole.

• Like 1