:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
airwolf

New cars over bttf cars

Is there any way to install over cars over cars from bttf? I tried it with the gta vc ecto 1 over the romero but I keep getting the rolls royce. :huh:

Did you remember to delete the old files. And rebuild the archive.

Yes and I still get the rolls royce. I overighted them 5 times but the rolls keeps apearing. :huh:

You have to delete the files from the img file first. They don't overwrite.

I have tried both ways and it still dosn't work. :angry:

Give us a step by step of what you are doing, so we can point out where your going wrong ;)

Give us a step by step of what you are doing, so we can point out where your going wrong ;)

First thing I do is open up IMG tool and load gta3.img. Then I search for the romero files, delete them and add the new romero dff and txd for ecto 1. Then I rebuild the archive and close img tool. Then folowing the instructions I was given, replaced carcols with the new one supplied, which has an edited line for the romero (romero, 1,1). I then replaced the vehicle.col file with a new one also supplied. thats it.

Replacing the whole vehicle.col isn't suggestible. Try e.g. walking through the flying timetrain.

The way you describe what you did everything is perfect. Are you sure you start the right game :D (this is a problem I sometimes have when I start the game from SB)?

Replacing the whole vehicle.col isn't suggestible. Try e.g. walking through the flying timetrain.

The way you describe what you did everything is perfect. Are you sure you start the right game :D (this is a problem I sometimes have when I start the game from SB)?

I start the game in the usual fashion from either doubling clicking the short cut or from the start menu. Changing the vehicle.col has not done anything adverse. The game is still exactly the same (apart from being back to the future but that is not a problem because I have vice city on two drives).

Well if you have multiple installs are you sure your modding the right one!? I have done that myself in the past :lol: Spent ages installing lots of mods to a gta3.img and realised I was modding the wrong one *Facepalm*

So I ask you again, are you sure you've been modding the install that you've been playing, and not some other install on another drive!? :huh:

Don't worry guys it's sorted now. All I did was left the computer for a couple of hours and when I turned bttf:hv there was ecto 1 in my garge (I parked a rolls royce in there). My computer seems to be slow on new things. Its quick performance bit a daft as computers go. Thanks for all your help B)