:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
The Black Swordsman

Three Character game

I've been thinking a little about this since I realized that you could change skins. "Looklikelance" changes the player to Doc, etc.

I think the game would really interesting if right off you could chose either Marty, Doc, or Biff

Maybe Doc should be out, since his would be almost identical to Marty, but I think a good/evil game mode would be pretty interesting.

It might be too hard to do though, but it's something to think about. When Mike answered me with "They can choose to be evil or good", it made me remember this.

Either way, I think playing as Biff at least in one part would be pretty cool.

same here. I don't think that the mod team wants to do something like that since the trilogy is about Marty's TTs, so he'll be the protagonist.

Not Biff at all, but I do agree with the Doc thing

Yeah i dont agree with playing as biff but i like doc and marty. I only discovered the looklikelance cheat makes you doc on saturday anyway :P

Of course, playing multiple characters would be a good idea for the game. But I think you'll be able to play at least two characters (Marty and Doc) in the main story, and then have the unlockable bonus at free-roam mode.

Pretty cool idea, could work in the way gta v has multi characters, each character has there own missions and whatnot.

Translikestate is converting models from telltale's game so it could be scripted into gta VC and (you may have to find and install the skins, this website doesn't allow telltale models) have it working.

You'd need a better coder then me to do it though.

Brace yourself for the huge bump! **BUMP** :P

You mean like this:

Of course, this is LoadGamePL's video. :clapping:

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Dang that looks awesome!

I can see this being used for something like playing as Old Biff when he steals the DeLorean

in 2015, and doing a mission where he must give his younger self the almanac before

switching back to Doc/Marty to continue the game.

• Like 1

LOL, looking back at this topic it's like: "Creating GTA V before it was cool"