Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Hero

Can't find the Delorean w/hook

Question

So I've scoured the forums and came up with no luck. I have 0.2f on Windows 10, and for whatever reason I can't get the BTTF1 Delorean w/hook. It doesn't even pop up as an option, I've tried traveling to 11/12/1955 10:03 p.m. and there is still no hook option. I tried standing on the passenger side and pressed tab like I did in 0.2e, but it's like there is no hook. Am I doing something wrong?

2 answers to this question

Once you travel to sunshine autos and enter the time machine conversion garage, make sure you have "BTTF 1 delorean" selected and then press either the up or down arrows and you will be given choice of either "BTTF 1 c/w hook" or "BTTF 1 without Hook" (which is technically the one with hook adapted for flux capacitor but no hook)

to prevent crashing try converting to with hook and then pressing tab at passenger to put hook up and then filling with plutonium and then travel to Nov 12 etc ( you know the rest)

hope this helps ?

8 hours ago, rdc5288 said:

Once you travel to sunshine autos and enter the time machine conversion garage, make sure you have "BTTF 1 delorean" selected and then press either the up or down arrows and you will be given choice of either "BTTF 1 c/w hook" or "BTTF 1 without Hook" (which is technically the one with hook adapted for flux capacitor but no hook)

to prevent crashing try converting to with hook and then pressing tab at passenger to put hook up and then filling with plutonium and then travel to Nov 12 etc ( you know the rest)

hope this helps ?

Thank you so much.