:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
rider450

how the hell do i do - on a laptop keyboard?

Question

so, i have this laptop keyboard (= no numpad, france layout)

i can't do - to confirm the time circuits and apparently THERE IS NO WAY TO CHANGE THE CONTROLS FOR TIME TRAVELLING.. SERIOUSLY JUST MAKE THEM OPTIONS IN THE CONTROLS MENU

i tried shift+6.. nope

i spammed the entire keyboard.. just made a crappy song with phone sounds

i can only time travel to 3:01 AM at the day i got my first time machine at most

3 answers to this question

SERIOUSLY, I'll HAPPILY ADD THEM. JUST GIVE ME THE CODE TO ADD CUSTOM KEY BINDS OF AN EXTERNAL PROGRAM INTO THE GAME'S OPTIONS. YOU SAY IT'S SO EASY, SO YOU CAN SURELY DO IT FOR US.

What do you expect from such impolite posts? Do you really expect people to help you? No, I don't think that'll work. Instead people will only be annoyed, either ignore you or flame back at you. If you had simply neutrally described your problem - a problem no one of us knows about by the way - you would've gotten a simple answer to a simple problem. I would've even written a quick solution for the keypad plugin so you can change it in the ini file and given it to you. But nope, now I don't feel like it.

Too bad I'm a too good person, so I still give you at least a tip: Try adding an English keyboard to the input options in Windows.

ok fine sorry but seriously i thought i was giving a solution instead of being an obnoxious little s**t

Edited by rider450

Alright, since you again excused on my profile, and since someone else asked nicely via e-mail, I've written a change to the keypad plugin that allows changing the keys used to turn the time circuits on/off and to confirm the input.

Download the file attached to this post, extract the files to the mod's directory and open the ini-file. In it you'll find 4 new entries. (It's 2 entries for each function to allow the numpad plus/minus as well as those in the zone with the letters to work.) You can change any of the 2 couples to your liking.

Does that solve your issue?

timecircuits_1.2.zip

Sign in to follow this