:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Strike to the Future

BTTF Cast and Crew You've Met?

So who have you guys met who has worked on the Back to the Future Movies? I've met a few incl. Bob Gale, Claudia Wells, Jeffrey Weissman, Kevin Pike, Andrew Probert and Donald Fullilove! I've also been close to and almost met Christopher Lloyd but sadly I wasn't able to. 

I never had the urge to meet people from bttf but ive met some writers from ponies so thats cool :P

• Like 1

I got a photo with Christopher Lloyd dressed as Doc Brown with Oliver and Terry's DeLorean. He was very nice.

• Like 1

The Holler couple are such lovely people! I've met them twice as well. Got Oliver's signature on a poster he printed. It was my birthday when I met met these guys so both Bob Gale and Oliver signed their stuff to me with birthday wishes! :)

I would like to meet you but I don't think it will be possible. Come on Marty McFly

I would love to meet and talk to historian Kadir Mısıroğlu.

Sadly no only famous people I met in person was Carmelo Licciardello Christian Singer from the 90s, George Lowe from Space Ghost & Chuck Dixon the comic book & novel author, as for online I've talked to Jason David Frank (Tommy Oliver) & Sandy Sellner (original Alpha 5 in costume) from power rangers, most actor's don't come to my location.