Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
timetrain

There are boobs in this car.

Are you guys trying to get my videos flagged? Lol went to zoom in to find out whats in this car. Censorship was needed for Youtube, but it was uncensored on my original twitch stream. Fantastic. Don't know what car this was. My head covered the name. Yes that is my confusion/entertainment on just noticing I'm viewing a nip slip. Regardless of that I question why this is in the game, yet you guys removed blood from my gory rampages murdering people through time.

large.really.jpg.bfac76f6adadea65d3a74c2

All the 12 year olds have now locked their door and are looking for this car

I'll trade this 20x20 pixel image for vice city blood fountains when you snipe off a head any day. Regardless my point was that blood was taken out to make the game more tame because the movie is PG. This isn't lol. It also brings me to the question did whoever recommended/added this know? Were they secretly planning this easter egg in their locked room? I mean the car itself looks cool and a quick texture edit would fix this- but meh. Just replace it with K.I.T.T. without abilities and say its a car from 2015.

I don't know if it was taken out to make it more tame.  More than likely the blood effect was removed to be reused for something else.

I don't know if it was taken out to make it more tame.  More than likely the blood effect was removed to be reused for something else.

I remember the argument I was in with a mod team member from back then. I was p**sed it was removed but the other argument was there is no blood in BTTF.

EDIT: Further proof is the word p**sed being censored even on here XD (would it be better to say "I was urinated it was removed" ?)

Regardless the feature request might be removal of cartits. I personally don't care it just means I'll never drive that car in a video.

Edited by timetrain

As I just responded in another topic (before seeing this), I agree with Mike and think it might be that we used the blood particles for something else...

Regarding the picture, I don't see much point for it, so we can surely remove it in the next update for our prude American friends :P.

Just typing this out reminds me of this stupid discussion that apparently glorification of violence (gore) is ok while sexuality is a no-go. You brought the perfect example, timetrain :D .

If you ask me I am fine with it on a personal level but I know children watch/play this mod. However GTA is not for children, and has violence and  nipples in it anyways. But they are video game nipples. Much less attractive than the real/copyrighted image in the car.

Please dont talk about copyright issues, this mod has so many copyright issues in it already

CLOSED

boobs + car = good

(also no one would notice if I hadn't opened my mouth)