:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

BTTF 3 Railroad Delorean (Don't know why this isn't a thing)

So in BTTF 3 we have the new parts and flux box on the delorean that give it the alternate and different time traveling sound effect. Which I really love. NOTHING changes in parts from where it gets to 1885 to when its put on railroad tracks, it still has the flux box.. So why does the BTTF 3 Railroad Delorean have the time traveling sound effects from the BTTF 1 and 2? It really bugs me.

it's ok the bttf3 car bugs me too cause for a split second in the drive in scene the flux bands were leather straps which i thought were cool

Am I the only one that thinks that the sound is totally casual, and not depending on the Flux Capacitor's fuel (plutonium, junk etc)?

Edited by Arvark

I think the car's just deteriorated over time.

The light on the flux bands and capacitor started as a pale blue, but after it was struck by lightning twice and potentially fell 50ft on arriving in 1885, it had become an orangey-red, and there are now sparks flying inside the flux capacitor's box. (Obviously they had a bigger budget, but this is my in-universe headcanon)

Well the flux band being red is because of the DeLorean being struck by a lightning TWICE, and then most of the part needed to time travel got rebuilt with 1955 Tech. 

i dont think it has to do with lightning its completely because the time circuit control drive was replaced with time circuit control tubes :P