Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
rdc5288

blurs everywhere

Question

hi guys just a quick question, is there supposed to be blurs and what looks like reflective fog slowly swirling everywhere, even inside the deloreans.

7 answers to this question

Can you make a screenshot? Do you maybe want to turn off the Trails option in the graphics settings?

My apologies this was meant for bttf lc, could one of the admin move it to correct sub-forum please.

is there a difference in graphics between disc version of gta 3 and steam?  I notice that there are no options to configure audio and/or graphics in pause menu with bttf lc installed.

Moved thread as requested.

This might sound stupid, bit did you try starting the game without the mod installed? I recall that the first time I played GTA 3 in PC I thought how crap it all looks and decided to play GTA:LC mod instead. Only later I noticed the option I mentioned before also is hiding somewhere in the graphics settings. So if you see the same effects on unmodified GTA 3 I'd say try to solve it there first :) . 

• Like 1

this is called motion blur, it's a special hidden feature of bttflc that can be turned off by turning trails off in the gta 3.exe menu

• Like 1