:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
timetrain

Electric Models of the Train pushing the Delorean

Yo I can't believe you're selling it!

If I didn't have a con I dropped a ton of money on this week I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Yo I can't believe you're selling it!

If I didn't have a con I dropped a ton of money on this week I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Yeah I decided I wanted to make more, if you are lucky I may get another one up some time. However, this is one of my beta models. I plan on making my next one using an air gun for paint and real water-slide transfer decals that are vector and the perfect size. So no more cheesy stickers and hand painting leaving paint brush streaks haha. Over all I'll be focusing on making it more like a factory straight-out-of-the-box look. Same with the delorean I'm using an older Hot Wheels version of the BTTF 3 delorean that already has the flux box on the hood and looks more professional and just modifying it with more paint detail and train wheels. I did come across and purchase a metal version of the 4-6-0. Its smaller, more detailed, more realistic, and 95% accurate to the original locomotive so once that baby is put together and painted into a display case forever it goes. That one I spent $600 on the unpainted/unsoldered-together model kit alone. No engine haha,

Also hey haven't seen you around lately

Edited by timetrain

I think a lot of folks are back on the forums now? 

Well hscitpe stuck out in my memory. Everyone else seems to have new accounts/pictures and my brain doesn't make the connection to who they were.

Don't think I posted this. Talks about my plans more in detail.I'm building a kit thats almost 100% accurate to the train and its metal instead of plastic.

Edited by timetrain

TT and Mike, I've been here literally the whole time. I just don't post much because almost everyone I had known for years and years left. But now they're coming back, which makes me really happy. You'll be seeing a lot more of me if the older community keeps it up.

But now they're coming back, which makes me really happy. You'll be seeing a lot more of me if the older community keeps it up.

We've been away, but now we're back.

No more 7 year release cycles.  Also, no more defined release dates now that we have passed November 12th.  Updates will be a lot more frequent though.

Sign in to follow this