Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Bullseye

Asking for disc 2?

When I try to run the game with 1.1B installed, it asks for disc 2 even though disc 2 is in the drive.....

Plus I get a couple of error messages saying that I need to tell you about them..

BTTFLC_SCREWUP_FAILED_TO_OPEN_MP3_REPORT

and

BTTFLC_SCREWUP_WINDOW_FORMAT_MISMATCH

Edited by Bullseye

reinstall gta3 this is not a problem with BTTF-LC, you are missing something from miles sound system

Just done a fresh install of GTA III, ran it as normal, worked perfect, installed 1.1B & got the same result.... is the BTTF .exe file not compatible with the 1.1 patch which I had to install to get gta3 to run on Win 7, is US version different to the UK version?

Edit: I copied the contents of the audio folder on the CD ROM over to the Audio folder on the hard drive it's not demanding disc 2 anymore & it now runs... however I am still getting:

BTTFLC_SCREWUP_FAILED_TO_OPEN_MP3_REPORT

and

BTTFLC_SCREWUP_WINDOW_FORMAT_MISMATCH

Edited by Bullseye

This may or may not help. But to get it to run under windows 10, I had to install silent patch for gta iii.  

http://download.gtanet.com/gtagarage/files/38615/silentpatch_11_vc.zip?st=IHKK5i9y71viWDi9lXiw9Q&e=1446794857

I get the error failed to open mp3 report when starting, I only get window format mismatch when attempting to load in anything other than fullscreen mode 

This may or may not help. But to get it to run under windows 10, I had to install silent patch for gta iii.  

http://download.gtanet.com/gtagarage/files/38615/silentpatch_11_vc.zip?st=IHKK5i9y71viWDi9lXiw9Q&e=1446794857

I just grabbed the 1.1 patch from the R* website & it worked :)

I get the error failed to open mp3 report when starting, I only get window format mismatch when attempting to load in anything other than fullscreen mode 

Fullscreen doesn't work for me & is there anyway to change the resolution?

Fullscreen doesn't work for me & is there anyway to change the resolution?

silent patch. Boot into regular gta, set the res. exit and then run LC

Sign in to follow this